Logistics and Commerce
Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- plan, forecast and evaluate the development results of those businesses;
- apply basic theoretical assertions or theories in justifying decisions in logistic or trading business;
- plan, forecast and evaluate the development and results in logistics and trading business;
- implement business development projects and to apply legislation governing the operations and business activities.
- High school diploma and its supplement (Transcript of Records ir Mark Sheet)
- excellent academic achievements minimum average grade (CGPA > 50 %)
- compulsory entry subjects: Mathematics and English
- motivation letter (included in the Application Form)
- proof of English proficiency (CEFR - B2 or equivalent / TOEFL 87 iBT / 534 PBT, IELTS 5,5)
- maximum 5 years gap after last graduation
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) is a public university that was established in 1922. Ranked in QS World University Rankings 2018 as a leader in the country by its internationality, VMU is the only public higher education institution in Lithuania and...
Want to know more about Logistics and Commerce? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.