Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- design water engineering structures, evaluate influence of water management systems on environment;
- assess the reliability of hydraulic engineering structures by modern scientific research methods;
- propose innovative technologies for water quality improvement and sustainable use of water resources;
- evaluate and manage local and international projects for water conservation, management, and civil engineering;
- apply hydraulic constructions calculations methods and methodologies as well as evaluation techniques for water uses requirements for food production.
- University Bachelor’s degree diploma (or higher) and its supplement (Transcript of Records or Mark Sheet)
- priority is given to those from Hydraulic Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- additional courses might be required
- motivation letter (included in the Application Form)
- proficiency in English (CEFR - B2 or equivalent/ TOEFL 87 iBT / 534 PBT, IELTS 5.5)
Vytautas Magnus University (VMU) is a public university that was established in 1922. Ranked in QS World University Rankings 2018 as a leader in the country by its internationality, VMU is the only public higher education institution in Lithuania and...
Want to know more about Hydraulic Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!