About this program
The goal of this study program is to train specialists who can apply the conceptions of software systems in designing, creating and safely managing software systems, who can implement, adapt and take care of software and hardware intended to solve business issues, who can apply new ideas and efficiently collaborate with the specialists of European Union and other foreign countries.
This program is taught at 85 Vytauto St., LT-76352 Šiauliai, Lithuania
- Secondary education
- Required subjects – mathematics and physics
- English language proficiency — the level not lower than B1 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Discrete Structures
- Information Management
- Computer Architecture
- Procedural Programming
- Programming Languages
- Applied Mathematics 1-2 p.
- Algorithms and Complexity
- Data Structures
- Computer Graphics and Visualization
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Operating Systems
- Applied Mathematics 1-2 p.
- Computer Networks
- Requirements Analysis and Specification
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Web Programming
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Systems Modelling
- Software Design
- Web Frameworks
- Course Work
- Software Process
- Management of Software Projects
- Systemic Programming
- Network Programming
- Programming of Embedded Systems
- Component Based Programming
- Software Quality and Security
- Numerical Methods and Optimization
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Bachelor Final Thesis
- Information Law and Ethics
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms
- Software Testing
- Recognition and Processing Methods of Digital Objects
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fee for this program is €3524 per year.
Credit points: 210 ECTS
Qualification awarded: Bachelor of Computing
- A career as a programr. Graduates of this program develop their career in companies which create software, information systems, databases, and so on.
- A career in an IT department of a company or institution. You will be able to apply your knowledge of program systems while working in organisations which provide electronic services like banks, insurance companies, or state institutions.
- Other careers requiring knowledge of programming include, program systems architect, analyst, program quality specialist, systems tester, and IT project manager
Message the school
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 500 universities worldwide, according to the QS World University Rankings (2024). Currently, more than 22,000 students are enrolled in over 70 bachelor's and 100 master's degree...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Software Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!