Politics of Global ChallengesVilnius University
About this program
Politics of Global Challenges
- Students will be able to identify, explain, interpret and critically evaluate the most important theories and concepts of political science and will know the basics of social sciences and humanities closely related to political science.
- Students will know and be able to understand the basics of other fields of science relevant to solving global challenges (new technologies, environment, medical and health sciences) and will be able to connect existing knowledge, identifying complex policy issues and major changes.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformations of the Global Order
- Foundations of Practical Philosophy
- Workshop: How to Think Like a Social Scientist?
- Designing Social Research
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Economics for Prosperity
- Political Science
- Public Policy: From Foundations to Contemporary Challenges
- International Organizations in World Politics
- Workshop: Leadership and Gender
- Qualitative Research Methods
- International Law and Human Rights
- Network Governance
- Workshop: Negotiations
- Humans, Society and Technology
- Digital methods: A Critical Introduction
- Technology, Policy and State
- Introduction to Big Data
- Bachelor Thesis Seminar I/II
- Philosophy of Social Science
- SMART Internship
- Bachelor Thesis Seminar II/II
- Bachelor Thesis
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fee for this program is €2704 per year.
Credit points: 240 ECTS
Qualification awarded: Bachelor in Social Sciences
Graduates of this study program will be able to continue their studies in various master's study programs in the fields of social sciences and humanities or in interdisciplinary studies and later will be able to pursue a scientific or pedagogical degree.
Graduates of the Politics of Global Challenges program will be able to fulfill themselves in innovative private businesses and public sector institutions in the fields of sustainability, innovation, ethics, risk management, environment, renewable resources, technology applications, as well as research companies, public relations agencies and the media. Some graduates will be directly involved in national and international political decision-making and implementation of political processes.
Message the school
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2021). More than 21,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors and...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Politics of Global Challenges? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!