Pharmaceutical Chemistry (MA)
To prepare qualified, motivated and creative specialists with deep knowledge of chemistry, pharmacy, biology and materials (bio)technologies and research skills, able to formulate and solve problems of pharmaceutical chemistry on an independent and academic level, seeking to work in research institutes and industry companies that develop, produce, investigate, and/or supply pharmaceutical products or to continue their studies in doctoral programs.
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent in Physical Sciences (Chemistry), Life Sciences (Biology or Biochemistry), Technological Sciences (Biotechnology) or Engineering Sciences (Chemical Engineering or Bioengineering)
- English Language requirements: applicant has to present document providing the level not lower than B2 (following the common European Framework of Reference Languages (CEFR), or TOEFL score 75/IELTS score 6
For more information please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For more information about program content, please visit the institute's main website.
The tuition fee is 4200 EUR/year
Scholarships & funding
For more information please send us an information request or visit our website.
The graduate pharmaceutical chemists could work in private (biotechnology or pharmaceutical companies) and in public sectors (universities, research institutes, hospital laboratories) as well as in integrated study, science and business centers.
About this institute
Established in 1579, Vilnius University is Lithuania’s leading academic institution, ranking in the top 20 of universities in the region (Emerging Europe & Central Asia QS University Rankings 2018). More than 20,000 students are currently studying on over 70 bachelors...
Why study at Vilnius University
- Vilnius is one of the top 100 cities according to QS Best Student Cities
- Vilnius University is number 1 in Lithuania.
- Vilnius University is a leading higher education institution in student involvement in scientific work.
Want to know more about Pharmaceutical Chemistry (MA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...