Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
This innovative MSc provides an excellent grounding in public health, health promotion and wellbeing. It provides a career-relevant range of modules and assessment methods in a stimulating learning environment. It has supportive lecturers who have real-world experience of working in UK and international public health. This course provides a fascinating and well-balanced programme of study. You will take a variety of interesting and engaging modules. It is designed to develop your knowledge and skills in public health and wellbeing with a focus on individuals and communities.
The course is suitable for:
• graduates of all disciplines
• those planning to work in public health, health promotion and wellbeing
• individuals who have a public health and health promotion remit within their current role.
The course provides you with a supportive and enjoyable learning environment in which to pursue your passion for improving public health and wellbeing. Through this course you will have the opportunity to:
• learn about the issues that affect health and gain essential knowledge and skills necessary to plan, deliver and evaluate innovative health promotion interventions
• strengthen your management and leadership skills, which are essential for working in a public health role.
Students from a wide variety of backgrounds are very welcome:
• general nurses
• mental health nurses
• people involved in the health and fitness industry
• people working with local authorities
• sexual health workers
• voluntary workers
• youth workers
and many more.
This course is run by the College of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare to provide you with both the high-quality teaching and the personal attention you need to make the most of your University education. You will learn from highly skilled staff, many of whom conduct cutting-edge research in their specialist areas, ensuring that your period of study is both challenging and rewarding. Staff have hands-on experience of working in senior positions in public health in the UK and globally.
The Course Leader is Dr Jane Thomas email@example.com
Public health and wellbeing is a field that has relevance for a range of
• health care services (including NHS)
• local authorities
• government agencies (including Public Health England)
• the voluntary sector (including health charities).
It can also lead to opportunities in other fields such as:
• urban planning and development
• marketing and media work
• business management
• environmental and public health consulting
• health education training in the UK and internationally.
About this institute
At the University of West London, we aim to inspire you to become a creative professional and connect you to an exciting and rewarding career. Based in the heart of one of the UK’s most successful business regions, we have highly qualified staff with a wealth ofexperience...
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...