University of Wales Trinity Saint David
UWTSD is the oldest University in Wales and was founded in 1822. It has campuses in rural and city locations in the UK.
The University’s main campuses are situated in various locations in and around Swansea’s city centre as well as in the rural towns of Lampeter and Carmarthen in South West Wales. Offering a truly global learning experience, we welcome international students to our UK campuses.
Study with us and you will be choosing a unique learning environment, a friendly community where students tell you how much they value being a name and not a number, where your lecturers nurture you through your studies while you forge friendships for life.
Start your journey towards your life ambitions in this exceptional and historic university, founded almost 200 years ago and yet recognised as one of the most dynamic in Wales, building for the future and one step ahead in rapidly changing times. Each offers a different kind of student experience while all share a friendly atmosphere.
- 300+ courses across 3 institutes
- Small class sizes
- UWTSD ranked 8th in the UK for student satisfaction with teaching quality
- The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020
- UWTSD ranked 7th in the UK for Academic Experience
- Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2018
- UWTSD ranked =5th in the UK for satisfaction with feedback
- Guardian League Table 2020
- UWTSD ranked 8th in the UK for University of the Year
- Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2019
University of Wales Trinity Saint David is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.