Artificial Intelligence MScUniversity of Surrey
Artificial Intelligence MSc
All available course dates
Artificial Intelligence MSc
The University of Surrey’s new MSc in Artifical Intelligence (AI) is the only course of its kind in the UK. It covers the three most important aspects of AI – vision, speech and 5G – each backed up by a world-leading research group at Surrey. The course also encompasses the business, regulation and ethics aspects of modern AI.
AI is rapidly changing the way we live, work and learn. However, there’s currently a real shortage of AI talent worldwide, both to serve the industry and to drive future research.
Studying on Surrey’s MSc will enable you to capitalise on the wide spectrum of career opportunities provided by AI, preparing you to work in industry, take an entrepreneurial route or pursue further research.
A minimum of a 2:2 UK honours degree in either Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Maths, Physics, Telecommunication Engineering, or a recognised equivalent international qualification. We'll also consider relevant work experience if you don't meet these requirements
English language requirements
IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall with 6.0 in Writing and 5.5 in each other element.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Artificial Intelligence MSc (Full-time and Part-time)
- Computer vision and pattern recognition
- Ethics and regulation of artificial intelligence
- Fundamentals of digital signal processing
- Fundamentals of mobile communications
- Internet of things
- Speech & audio processing & recognition
- Advanced mobile communications systems
- Ai and ai programming
- Image processing and deep learning
- Innovation management
- Standard project
The course is offered in both full-time (1-year) and part-time (5-years) study options.
- Tuition fees for UK/EU students: £10,300
- Tuition fees for Overseas students: £21,700
- Tuition fees for UK/EU students: £1,100
- Tuition fees for Overseas students: £2,400
- Tuition fees for UK/EU students: £10,600
- Tuition fees for Overseas students: £22,400
- Tuition fees for UK/EU students: £1,200
- Tuition fees for Overseas students: £2,500
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Our graduates have numerous opportunities in AI-driven businesses such as Google, Facebook, Amazon and Samsung, as well as roles in the mobile and gaming industries.
More specifically, the MSc in AI will equip you for a wide range of roles such as:
- AI scientist at a global technology company (e.g. Google, Facebook, Samsung)
- AI analyst in finance/banking and other jobs requiring a systematic understanding of AI
- Entrepreneurial roles (e.g. business start-ups focused on AI technology)
- Industry-sponsored PhD studentship at the cutting edge of AI research.
About this institute
University of Surrey
The University of Surrey is a global community of ideas and people, dedicated to life-changing education and research. With a beautiful and vibrant campus, we provide exceptional teaching and practical learning to inspire and empower our students for personal and...
Want to know more about Artificial Intelligence MSc? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...