BSc (Hons) Sport and Performance Psychology
To be an expert in sport psychology, your university needs to provide you with the latest research informed knowledge, and practical experience using world-leading technologies. You also need an educational environment that reflects the real sporting world.
This course has been developed in consultation with our professional sport partners. This means your education will benefit from exceptional knowledge and standards, preparing you for your professional life after you graduate.
120 UCAS tariff points (or above), BBB (A-Level), DDM (BTEC).
Applicants are expected to hold A-Levels in a science subject at grade B or above (which may include P.E., Psychology and/or Sport Science)
Applicants taking a BTEC qualification will need to be studying a Sports Studies/Science related subject.
All applicants are required to hold GCSE English, Science and Maths at Grade C/4 or above. Applicants who do not hold these qualifications may be considered on an individual basis based upon their overall application and the course applied for.
IELTS 6.0 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components) where English is not the students' first language.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Biological and Cognitive Psychology
- Introduction to Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Social Science Research Skills
- Introduction to Exercise Physiology
- Foundations of Social and Developmental Psychology
- Sport and Performance Coaching Skills
- Sport and Performance Psychology
- Psychology of Physical Activity and Exercise
- Questionnaire Design and Analysis
- Exercise Physiology
- Experimental Design and Analysis
- Qualitative Research Design and Analysis
- Advanced Qualitative Research Design and Analysis
- Social and Developmental Psychology
- Biological and Cognitive Psychology
- Sport and Performance Psychology Dissertation
- Applied Sport Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Applications of Exercise Psychology
- Professional Sport Psychology Practice
- Performance Psychology
- Full-time tuition fee: £9,250 p.a.
- Part-time tuition fee: £1,454 per 20 credits (Please contact the Info zone for further information)
- International tuition fee: £13,330 p.a.
Our graduates have moved on to fantastic careers. Currently, in elite sport science, we have graduates working for Arsenal FC and Ipswich Town FC, and elite sport science providers in the United States of America.
About this institute
University of Suffolk
The University of Suffolk is a transformational university. Being one of the newest in the UK, the University of Suffolk is not restricted by tradition and embraces change, to produce graduates who can easily adapt to a changing world. Taking...
Want to know more about BSc (Hons) Sport and Performance Psychology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.