BA (Hons) Fine ArtUniversity of Suffolk
BA (Hons) Fine Art
All available course dates
About this program
BA (Hons) Fine Art
Fine Art at Suffolk is established as a diverse and vibrant creative community where students engage actively in critical practice and practical skills with the support and guidance of experts in the field.
The heart of Fine Art Suffolk is in the arts studios, where you develop your practice , underpinned by a rigorous program of contextual, critical and professional studies. You will be challenged to think and make beyond a single medium and to embrace interdisciplinary thinking.
IELTS 6.0 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components) where English is not the students' first language.
For those applicants studying A-Level & BTEC, we require 112 UCAS points, which equates to BBC (A-Level) or DMM (BTEC). To find out more about country specific requirements please visit our web-page or send us an information request
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Materials and Processes (Mandatory)
- Concepts and Sites (Mandatory)
- Drawing: Representing and Recording (Mandatory)
- Research and Context (Mandatory)
- Professional Engagement (Mandatory)
- Critical Perspectives (Mandatory)
- Extended Practice (40 credits) (Optional)
- Extended Practice (20 credits) (Optional)
- Avant-Garde and Experimental Film (Optional)
- Degree Project (Mandatory)
- Research and Dissertation (Mandatory)
- Professional Practice 2 (Mandatory)
Scholarships & funding
- Vice Chancellor's Global Impact Scholarship: £4,000
- International Merit Scholarship: £1000-2,000
- Suffolk Executive MBA Scholarship: £4,000
- Full-time Tuition Fees: £9,250 p.a.
- Part-time Tuition Fees: £1,454 per 20 credit module (Please contact the Info zone for further information).
- International / EU Tuition Fees: £12,150 per year
Graduates have gone on to a wide range of careers as freelance artists, exhibition organizers, gallery managers, curators, teachers and lecturers, art therapists, arts administrators as well as postgraduate courses.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Suffolk
The University of Suffolk is a transformational university. Being one of the newest in the UK, the University of Suffolk is not restricted by tradition and embraces change, to produce graduates who can easily adapt to a changing world. Taking...
Why study at University of Suffolk
We're confident you would quickly feel at home on our beautiful waterfront campus along the famous sunshine coast of Suffolk. Our campus is stylish, modern and compact, surrounded by restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, as well as historic and cultural hotspots. Established in 2016, we are one of the newest universities in the country, which enables us to be dynamic and forward thinking in our approach. Our students are at the heart of everything we do, and we pride ourselves on consistently featuring within the top 10 for 'student experience' polls. Our students are taught by expert academics and industry professionals rather than graduate teachers, which is common practice in many universities. Teaching typically takes place in small classes and is supplemented by all the contact time and personal support you need.
- Choose from over 200 Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes recognised all over the world
- Live in a multi-cultural student town, located only 1 hour 20 minutes away from London by train
- Enjoy living and studying on a small yet functional campus, where class sizes are purposely designed to ensure your academic experience is intimate and personal to you
- Our wonderful team of staff will support your entire Academic journey – from Application through to graduation – and everything in between
University of Suffolk
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Fine Art? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!