Master's Degree in Strategic CommunicationUniversitat Rovira i Virgili
Master's Degree in Strategic Communication
All available course dates
Master's Degree in Strategic Communication
The master's degree focuses on training strategic communication professionals for companies, organizations and institutions. The course provides a solid background in the field of communication management, as well as a basis for academic research. The optional subjects introduce students to the field of communication of tourism and heritage or political communication.
It is based on the Masterdec Experience and is characterized by the three concepts of strategy, internationalization and personalization.
The Master's Degree is designed for students with previous training in the field of Advertising and Public Relationships, Journalism, Social Communication, Social Sciences and Economics, Tourism, Anthropology, Political Sciences, Business Management, Social Psychology and similar fields. It is also aimed at students with technical degrees who want to improve their professional profile in the field of strategic communication field.
Students who do not have degrees in communication or work experience in this sector must take a bridging course.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Covid 19 update: We might move face-to-face classes to an online format if the latest developments in the health emergency make this necessary.
During the first semester (October-December) subjects are taught entirely online through the Virtual Campus. These subjects will be evaluated online, although before the second semester begins in February the student has a face-to-face and/or online with the tutor to verify that the student is the author of the work that has been submitted.
The face-to-face classes (February-April) takes place entirely in the second semester from 15.00 to 20.00, Monday to Friday.
Spanish (90%); English (10%)
- For students from member states of the European Union, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland and Andorra* or resident in Spain: €1,806 / full time-course.
- Rest of students*: €2,913.
*Students who have obtained their degrees outside of Spain will be charged with €218,15 as a Tax of academic career that will apply in the first registration only (price for course 2021-22).
Doctoral programme in Anthropology and Communication
The University Master's Degree in Strategic Communication will provide you with the skills that you will need for professional careers related to strategic communication in the broadest sense of the term:
- Director/Head of Communications in companies, institutions and organizations.
- Head of Press Office/Communications.
- Head of Crisis Communications Office.
- Senior Accounts Manager in agencies working in communications, public relations, corporate image, etc.
- Director of Agencies working communications, public relations, corporate image, etc.
- Consultant in communication and image, political communication, strategic communication, etc.
- International public or commercial relations.
- Assistant Communications Officer in companies, institutions and organizations.
- Senior Accounts Executive in agencies working in communications, public relations, corporate image, etc.
- Corporate and institutional communications analyst.
- Researcher at university centres in areas relating to strategic communications.
- Head of campaigns, communications and digital marketing ( SEO, SEM).
Ileana Zeler. Graduate of the URV’s University Master’s Degree in Strategic Communication in the Risk Society.
About this institute
Universitat Rovira i Virgili
The Rovira i Virgili University (URV) is a young and dynamic university serving the needs of society, with an international outlook and a close relationship with our immediate socioeconomic environment. Located in Tarragona, approximately 100 kms south-west of Barcelona on...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Strategic Communication? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...