About this program
MA (Information Design)
- Focus area 1: Research in Information Design: Dissertation
- Focus area 2: Research-driven design project and documentation
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in Information Design or relevant honours degree
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 65% for the bachelor’s degree
- An admissions essay may be required
- An entrance/admissions examination may be required
Note: Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The research can be conducted by means of a
- a. IOW 800 Dissertation: Research in Information Design or
- b. IOW 801 Research-driven design project and documentation
- Dissertation: Research in information design: 800
- Research-driven design project and documentation 801
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please contact the institute for more information about tuition fees
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pretoria - Faculty of Humanities
You can choose to enrol for a professional degree in any of a variety of fields, such as psychology, social work, communication and audiology—our Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology is equipped with Africa’s only Specialist Neuro-Otologic Test Centre. These...
Want to know more about MA (Information Design)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!