MEng (Technology and Innovation Management) (Coursework)University of Pretoria - Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
About this program
MEng (Technology and Innovation Management) (Coursework)
- Unless the Dean, on recommendation of the relevant head of department, decides otherwise, the master's degree is conferred on the basis of examinations of coursework and a mini-dissertation (including an examination on the mini-dissertation).
- A minimum of 180 credits is required to obtain the MEng degree. A mini-dissertation (90 credits) and coursework (90 credits) is included in the program.
- Recognition is not granted for credits acquired during studying for the BEngHons or the BScHons.
- The curriculum is determined in consultation with the relevant head of department. Any specific module is offered on condition that a minimum number of students are registered for the module, as determined by the relevant head of department and the Dean. Students must consult the relevant head of department in order to compile a meaningful program, as well as for information on the syllabi of the modules. The various departmental postgraduate brochures should also be consulted.
- Relevant four-year bachelor's degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Three years of relevant postgraduate work experience may be required
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Techno-economics and the circular economy 880
- Corporate entrepreneurship 880
- Mini-dissertation 899
- New product development 880
- Organisation and innovation 880
- Science, technology and innovation policy 880
- Strategic technology and innovation management 880
- Fundamentals of technology management 802
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please contact the institute for more information about tuition fees.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pretoria - Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment & Information Technology
Our slogan, Innovating our Tomorrow, amplifies our thought leadership to stay relevant, to be globally competitive, to re-invent ourselves and to deliver graduates who will be ready to embrace the disruptive unknown with an awakened mind. By encouraging students to...
University of Pretoria - Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
Want to know more about MEng (Technology and Innovation Management) (Coursework)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!