BSc in ArchitectureUniversity of Pécs
BSc in Architecture
All available course dates
BSc in Architecture
This programme covers engineering design, structures and construction management. Education takes place in cooperation with other design and engineering professionals. Students are expected to have good visual skills, a grasp of mathematics and the history of architecture. The programme focuses on the responsibility of the architect in building design, the detailed development of building systems and team work. This degree course aims to give students a clear understanding of the key contexts of architecture and the built environment, the design relationships among people, architectural space and the environment through live projects and contemporary situations. It comprises of lectures, workshops and studio design work. The Institute of Architecture Engineering has contacts with a vibrant national and international community made up of leading architects and related researchers. Students will engage in perspective projection, drawing, computer graphic design and model building. Graduate students can further their architectural skills at a master level at our faculty.
- High school / secondary education (or higher)
- Intermediate English language proficiency certificate
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Architectural Drawing
- Basics of Architecture
- Descriptive Geometry
- Practice in Design
- History of Architecture
- Construction Technology
- Building Construction
- Theory of Architecture
- Urban Studies
- Building Services Engineering
Scholarships & funding
Scholarship options are available. For more information, please visit the website.
Tuition fee: EUR 3,800 per semester
This programme covers engineering design, structures and construction management. Education takes place in cooperation with other design and engineering professionals.
Graduate students can further their architectural skills at a master level at our University.
About this institute
University of Pécs
The University of Pécs opened its doors in 1367, making it the first and oldest institution of its kind in Hungary. With longer and shorter interruptions, UP has been shaping the young academic society for over six-and-a-half centuries, not just...
Why study at University of Pécs
If you choose the University of Pécs, you will:
- experience a high quality of education.
- study at the oldest university in Hungary - founded in 1367 - having exceptionally wide-ranging experience and long-standing traditions in higher education.
- be awarded a valuable EU degree.
- choose from our professionally relevant and high quality programs for a tuition fee that represents great value for money.
- study in a multicultural environment.
- enjoy low living expenses.
- experience vibrant student life day and night in this true University City, full of bars, restaurants and cafés.
- study at one of the largest higher education institutions in Hungary together with 20,000 other students.
- live in a uniquely beautiful place -Pécs was awarded the prestigious title “European Capital of Culture” in 2010.
- walk among the historical buildings in the city of Pécs, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- study in a very safe and friendly city located in one of the safest countries in Europe.
- get a Central European experience and discover further European countries easily during your studies at UP.
Want to know more about BSc in Architecture? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...