The Cybersecurity program focuses on the study of the design, development and evaluation of secure computer systems, which are also capable of ensuring privacy for future ICT systems. The 2-year study program is characterized by an interdisciplinary offering that collects contributions from computer science, engineering, statistics, legal-economic and organizational sciences, along with specific knowledge of the major application domains of cyberattack protection.This Master's degree provides for teaching only in English to facilitate integration into an international workplace, and the participation of foreign students and teachers.
The purpose of the international Master's program in Cybersecurity is to train qualified graduates in the field of ICT security. This program focuses on both the theoretical and practical aspects of cybersecurity, so the students can meet the growing demands of society.
Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with proven skills in Information Technology and Information Engineering, such as the basics of programming, communication networks and information systems
English: B2 Level (CEFR) or equivalent
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Cybersecurity and cryptography:
- Principles and practices,
- Information security,
- Machine learning,
- Cognition and computation,
- Deep learning,
- Stochastic processes,
- Computer and network security:
- Advanced topics
- Human computer interaction,
- Law and data,
- Service management,
- Digital forensics,
- Quantum cryptography and security,
- Web applications,
- Vision and cognitive services,
- Security and risk:
- management and certifications,
- Mobile and IOT security,
- Game theory,
- Internet of things and smart cities,
- Foundations of databases,
- Software verification,
- Wireless networks,
- Formal methods for cyber-physical systems,
- Methods and models for combinatorial optimization
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Total Fees: €2,622 per year
Awards: Master's degree in Cybersecurity
Credit: 120 ECTS
Graduates will easily find jobs within companies that provide value-added products and services, such as telecom companies, game companies, e-learning, web developers, and the entertainment industry.
Graduates work as:
- Cyber Security consultant
- Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Information Security Architect
- Security Auditor
- Computer forensics expert
- Privacy-by-design consultant
An entrepreneurial path is also open to those who seek to start their own company to provide product or technology development, media content, business development or consultancy services.
About this institute
The University of Padua
The University of Padua is a world-leading research-intensive university that has been driving global change since its foundation in 1222. Loyal to its motto Universa Universis Patavina Libertas (Paduan freedom is universal for everyone), it has always been a bastion of...
Why study at University of Padua
- The University of Padua is a TOP 200 university in the World, that has been driving global change since its foundation in 1222.
- During eight centuries, students, researchers and alumni have provided key contributions to the advancement of knowledge, science and society.
- Padua offers a broad and comprehensive portfolio of programmes (over 180, both at undergraduate and postgraduate level; 29 programmes are held completely in English).
- Interconnections among the different disciplines generate a vibrant and stimulating learning environment, where international students (over 3,000), staff and alumni support the development of the University's mission at global level.
Want to know more about Cybersecurity? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Carson, United States of America
Bad Honnef, Germany