About this program
French Summer School
Mines Nancy offers international students an intensive training program in French as a Foreign Language (FLE) during the summer period (July and August). The main objective of this training is to prepare students, linguistically and culturally, to integrate a training program in the fields of computer science and engineering.
This training is open to international students who is willing to continue their education entering a French-taught programs, but also to any students seeking to improve their level of French while living an immersion experience in France.
Please be informed that at least a B1 level of French is required to be able to study on French-taught degree programs.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school's website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The classes are carried out 3 days per week (6 hours per day, i.e. 18 hours per week) while the rest 3 days of the week are dedicated to immersive practical experience and cultural program.
You are a student at a partner university of Mines Nancy and/or are admitted to school at the start of the next school year: the monthly tuition fee is €400/month (i.e. €800 for the 2-months program)
You are a student admitted to another French or foreign university, the monthly tuition fee is €500 (i.e. €1,000 for the 2-months program).
- Ensure the better level of the French language proficiency (for everyday life and academic environment)
- Provide cultural adaptation of students
- Facilitate application and entry process into an engineering school in France
- Provide the student with necessary skills for pursuing further studies in France
Message the school
About this institute
École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Nancy
Mines Nancy is one of the top Graduate Engineering Schools in France widely known both at a national and international level. The school offers graduate programs in civil, industrial and mechanical engineering, as well as in such cutting-edge areas as...
Why study at École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Nancy
- One of the top Engineering Schools in France
- High scientific level and cutting-edge research laboratories
- International environment: double or second degree opportunities, exchange studies and internships abroad, top-level invited international professors and experts
- Employment opportunities: close relations with industry and business, rapid integration into the world of work.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: business incubator with personalized tutoring
Want to know more about French Summer School? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!