Study Economics & Business at Groningen
The Research Master in Economics and Business at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands is a 2-year Masters education programme which qualifies students to do research in Economics and/or Business. The education course is offered through the Faculty of Economics and Business at the university, and focuses strongly on scientific and academic skills.
Groningen's Research Master in Economics and Business is completely taught in English, and is ideal for students who are seeking an intellectual challenge. Students enrolled in this education course gain an in-depth knowledge in a particular field of economics and business.
This Research Master offers 6 profiles from which students can choose:
- Economics, Econometrics and Finance
- Global Economics and Management
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Innovation and Organization
- Operations Management and Operations Research
Upon completion of the Research Master in Economics and Business, graduates are able to successfully pursue a scientific career - such as for the European Central Bank or the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development - or to continue their research in Economics and Business as a PhD student. Graduates may also work as researchers in a public or private organization.
Admission requirements for the Research Master in Economics and Business at the University of Groningen are:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics or Econometrics; also motivated students from Sociology, Mathematics, Psychology
- Selection procedure: Board of Examiners takes final decision based on criteria like motivation, talent, results in the Bachelor and research oriented attitude
- English proficiency, demonstrated by one of the following minimum test scores test: TOEFL (580/237/92); IELTS (6.5); Cambridge Proficiency (A/B/C) or Cambridge Advanced
- Positive GRE score
Graduates of the Research Master in Economics and Business earn a Master of Science (MSc) degree.
The University of Groningen is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands, founded in 1614 the university ranks amongst the top 100 universities in the world. We are a research intensive institution offering a wide range of highly regarded bachelor,...
Want to know more about Research Master in Economics and Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.