Masters of Business Administration (MBA)University of Europe for Applied Sciences
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
All available course dates
Masters of Business Administration (Part time and Full time)
Digitalisation, globalisation and an increased demand for sustainability present companies with challenges today. They need qualified specialists and executives who identify and implement innovative and future-oriented business models.
Your success as a leader depends on how willing you are to take on responsibility and develop new areas. It's about network management and personal growth in the world of work 4.0.
As a graduate, you will be able to respond precisely to the challenges of global and digital markets, leverage innovation and lead teams.
Redefine your business expertise and study the quality of your teaching at one of Germany's top 10 universities.
Practical relevance and leadership development
With the MBA from the University of Applied Sciences Europe, you acquire leadership skills that qualify you for successful endeavors in a complex, digitalised world. Interdisciplinary thinking and work in intercultural settings are the basis of all of our modules. The curriculum involves customer analysis, managing and developing innovations, planning strategies at various levels of the organisation, managing resources, managing and leading companies and staff.
The program is aimed specifically at students from Germany who have not necessarily completed a degree in business administration, but are looking for a management position in a company.
Unique combination of online study, virtual classroom and on-site events
FIBAA, a European agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education says:
"With this program, digital learning reaches a new level of quality."
- EURO 3.000 (EURO three thousand): This reservation fee will be deducted from the total amount of study fees. (Not applicable for EU applicants)
- Official translation to English or German for those documents in different language.
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate
- Minimum English language level is B1
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate* : Minimum English language level is B1
Admission requirements for different length of masters:
- Fast Track 2 semesters: Bachelor 180 ECTS + 120 ECTS Master
- Thesis Focus 3 semesters: Bachelor 210 ECTS + 90 ECTS Master
- Industry Placed 4 semesters: Bachelor 240 ECTS + 60 ECTS Master
Application requirements (1,1.5 or 2 years)
- Application form
- Secondary School Diploma / Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcript of records. Relevance of your bachelor’s degree subject to the master’s degree programme and number of credits (Equivalent to 180 or 240 ECTS credits depending on the Master’s programme).
- English / German language certificate* or request to waive**
- CV - up to date
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation (around 500-800 words, stating the motivation for applying at UE and the respective programme)
- Work experience certificate if applicable, MBA: 1-year full time Work Experience required
- IELTS 5.5 overall (no less than 5.0 each components)
- TOEFL IBT 72
- TOEFL ITP 500 - 547 (290-300 listening, 280-300 language form, 280-300 reading)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 59
- Pearson Test of English (General) Level 3
- Cambridge Exam Advanced and Proficiency 162 overall
- Cambridge Exam First (FCE) Grade C
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- PASSWORD 5.5 (no less than 5.0 in each component)
To request a language test waiver, you must have studied in a country where the official first language is English:
- At least nine months in duration
- Undertaken at a recognised institution where teaching and assessment throughout the course is entirely in English
- Has been completed within 2 years of the start date of the course to which you are applying
- Medium of Instruction (MOI) should indicate English + EF SET or any accepted English proficiency certificate requested
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For EU & Non-EU applicants:
- Part Time (60 ECTS - 1.5 years): 11,600 € yearly
- Full Time (60 ECTS - 1 year): 17,500 € yearly
About this institute
University of Europe for Applied Sciences
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE) educates tomorrow's designers and decision-makers in the areas of business, sports, media & event, and art & design. Our students become part of an innovative and international network, representing more than 100...
Want to know more about Masters of Business Administration (MBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic