MA Arts and Cultural EnterpriseUniversity of the Arts London
About this program
MA Arts and Cultural Enterprise
MA Arts and Cultural Enterprise acknowledges that we are living in a fast-changing, globalised world, which presents a great number of opportunities and challenges for cultural innovation. This Masters Program takes these changing conditions as a starting point to engage you in developing new knowledge and skills in the fields of arts management and cultural production. The course has been developed specifically in response to an increasing need for multi-skilled individuals who can both generate the ideas for original arts and cultural events, and provide leadership for the teams that realise them. These individuals will be dynamic, responsive, fluent in public and private sectors, and have the ability to collaborate and develop networks. The course addresses a contemporary shift within the cultural economy towards experiences and events, and away from the artefact. It is a response to multiple new forms of artistic and creative practice, which demand new, hybrid forms of cultural management and organisation.
MA Arts and Cultural Enterprise begins with a definition of enterprise as engaging with projects that are new, challenging and complex. It aims to enable you to gain a unique skill and knowledge set to become an active creator in arts management and cultural production, whether as entrepreneurs, or within larger existing cultural organisations, anywhere in the world.
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please check the course pages on our website for most up to date fees information.
Message the school
About this institute
University of the Arts London
University of the Arts London (UAL) is ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design according to the 2022 QS World University Rankings®, for the fourth year in a row. It has an international reputation in art, design, communication,...
Why study at University of the Arts London
With multiple sites across London, UAL offers endless opportunities to draw inspiration from this global creative hub.
- UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers across the creative industries and beyond.
- Graduates are frequently shortlisted for national and global awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
- UAL is home to more than 2,400 postgraduate students.
- The university offers a wide range of theoretical and practice-based research programmes leading to a PhD or MPhil.
- UAL is ranked among the UK’s top research universities, with 83% of research conducted by UAL students and staff graded as world-leading.
- UAL has a diverse student community, with students drawn from over 130 countries across the globe.
- Students are encouraged to draw inspiration from London’s world-famous art galleries, museums and theatres.
- UAL’s dedicated support service offers useful advice for international students including guidance on funding, visa applications and accommodation.
University of the Arts London
Want to know more about MA Arts and Cultural Enterprise? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!