About this program
Fashion Communication Summer School Short Course
Fashion is everywhere and moving at a dizzying speed. Trends are dictated by the young and communicated by the latest media outlets. This three week course is a broad introduction for beginners to the worlds of fashion journalism, advertising, PR, photography, styling, online and print exposure and art direction.
Students must come with an open mind, as much of the CSM reputation is based on thinking outside the box.
Chat with students
- Fashion shoots with styling
- Photography workshop
- Magazine cover design
- Fashion Branding
- Runway reporting
- Interview technique
- Media training for being interviewed
- Social media marketing
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Course price: £1680.00
A certificate of completion:
- You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
- As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
- We always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience!
- Certificates are great to compliment your cv.
Message the school
About this institute
University of the Arts London
University of the Arts London (UAL) is ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design according to the 2023 QS World University Rankings®, for the fifth year in a row. It has an international reputation in art, design, communication,...
Why study at University of the Arts London
With multiple sites across London, UAL offers endless opportunities to draw inspiration from this global creative hub.
- UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers across the creative industries and beyond.
- Graduates are frequently shortlisted for national and global awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
- UAL is home to more than 2,400 postgraduate students.
- The university offers a wide range of theoretical and practice-based research programmes leading to a PhD or MPhil.
- UAL is ranked among the UK’s top research universities, with 83% of research conducted by UAL students and staff graded as world-leading.
- UAL has a diverse student community, with students drawn from over 130 countries across the globe.
- Students are encouraged to draw inspiration from London’s world-famous art galleries, museums and theatres.
- UAL’s dedicated support service offers useful advice for international students including guidance on funding, visa applications and accommodation.
Want to know more about Fashion Communication Summer School Short Course? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!