Confident Copywriting Online Short CourseUniversity of the Arts London
About this program
Confident Copywriting Online Short Course
On this online copywriting course you will learn the craft of creating compelling copy for advertising and marketing communications.
Over six lessons and tailored homework assignments, you will learn the basics of writing persuasive copy and gain techniques for coming up with ideas. You will take part in writing exercises and tackle briefs that will open up your writing potential so that you can create copy with confidence.
The course is perfect for marketing professionals, freelance writers or small business owners seeking to improve their copywriting skills, develop a tone of voice or learn commercial copywriting for digital and print and mediums.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- Live online lessons with the same tutors
- The same course content and learning outcomes as our face-to-face courses
- Lesson recordings so you never have to miss a class
- Access to the virtual learning environment with course content
- Forums for support
- 2 weeks online access to the recordings of the live classroom sessions
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Craft of copywriting
- Types of copywriting - to sell, inspire, or inform
- Working with a brief, and identifying key messages
- The target audience
- Headlines and punchy copy
- Creating narrative - tips and tricks
- Finding fresh and interesting angles
- Names and Endlines - The flotsam and jetsam of the copywriter's art
- Long Copy - Why it ain't dead yet buddy
- Writing for Design - the stuff on the back of cornflake packets
- Writing scripts for TV and the Internet
Course price: £480.00
By the end of the course you will:
- Learn the basics of crafting engaging copy
- Understand the importance of tone of voice
- Be able to adapt your writing for different marketing mediums
- Have reviewed, edited and improved your own writing
- Be able to apply the tools and tricks of the writing trade to your working life
- Work on a real advertising brief
A certificate of completion:
- You've put the work in so we want to make sure you have something to show for it!
- As long as you attend a minimum of 80% of your classes, we will provide you with a certificate of attendance. However, we always recommend you attend all of the classes so that you get the most out of the experience
- Certificates are a great addition to your CV
Message the school
About this institute
University of the Arts London
University of the Arts London (UAL) is ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design according to the 2022 QS World University Rankings®, for the fourth year in a row. It has an international reputation in art, design, communication,...
Why study at University of the Arts London
With multiple sites across London, UAL offers endless opportunities to draw inspiration from this global creative hub.
- UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers across the creative industries and beyond.
- Graduates are frequently shortlisted for national and global awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
- UAL is home to more than 2,400 postgraduate students.
- The university offers a wide range of theoretical and practice-based research programmes leading to a PhD or MPhil.
- UAL is ranked among the UK’s top research universities, with 83% of research conducted by UAL students and staff graded as world-leading.
- UAL has a diverse student community, with students drawn from over 130 countries across the globe.
- Students are encouraged to draw inspiration from London’s world-famous art galleries, museums and theatres.
- UAL’s dedicated support service offers useful advice for international students including guidance on funding, visa applications and accommodation.
University of the Arts London
Want to know more about Confident Copywriting Online Short Course? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!