About this program
BA (Hons) Fashion Textiles: Embroidery
BA (Hons) Fashion Textiles: Embroidery focuses on inventive approaches to the development and realisation of contemporary fashion textiles. We believe that technology and skills inform the design process and foster creativity. Students on this specialist embroidery (mixed-media) pathway explore embellishment, surface pattern and texture for fashion materials.
BA (Hons) Fashion Textiles: Embroidery principles:
- Individual designer identity
- Innovative craft and digital processes
- Dynamic collaborative fashion community
- Forward-thinking fashion concerns such as sustainability, identity, and ethical issues.
Chat with students
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Tuition fees for Home students are £9,250*
- Tuition fees for International students are £23,610*
*This fee is correct for 2022/23 entry and is subject to change for 2023/24 entry. Tuition fees may increase in future years for new and continuing students.
Message the school
About this institute
University of the Arts London
University of the Arts London (UAL) is ranked 2nd in the world for Art and Design according to the 2022 QS World University Rankings®, for the fourth year in a row. It has an international reputation in art, design, communication,...
Why study at University of the Arts London
With multiple sites across London, UAL offers endless opportunities to draw inspiration from this global creative hub.
- UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers across the creative industries and beyond.
- Graduates are frequently shortlisted for national and global awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
- UAL is home to more than 2,400 postgraduate students.
- The university offers a wide range of theoretical and practice-based research programmes leading to a PhD or MPhil.
- UAL is ranked among the UK’s top research universities, with 83% of research conducted by UAL students and staff graded as world-leading.
- UAL has a diverse student community, with students drawn from over 130 countries across the globe.
- Students are encouraged to draw inspiration from London’s world-famous art galleries, museums and theatres.
- UAL’s dedicated support service offers useful advice for international students including guidance on funding, visa applications and accommodation.
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Fashion Textiles: Embroidery? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!