M. in Research in Psychology and Behavioural Sciences
This Master is oriented towards the training of researchers. Its general purpose is the specialization of students in the scientific field of Behavioural Sciences, which includes Psychology as a priority, but also other sciences from the branches of Sciences of Health and Social Sciences. Subjects are organized around two research itineraries: Research in Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology and Psychological Research in social and educational contexts .It will allow students to design their training according to their objectives, either with a general character taking subjects from both itineraries, or taking a specific itinerary by choosing one of the mentioned itineraries. Training in in the field of Psychology and related sciences provides an ideal complement for the development of professional work, increasingly requested and appreciated outside the strictly academic world.
Course taught in Spanish and some components taught in English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply.
For Master programs, the basic requirement is to have an Undergraduate diploma.
Please use the ""Request information"" form to learn more about the admission requirements and the application procedure for this program.
Our Access and Admissions Office will be happy to help and guide you through the whole process!
The main stakeholders in this Master are Graduates and Graduates in Psychology who want to start research training and have access to a doctoral program. However, being a Research Master in Behavioral Sciences, access is not limited to a degree, it is also open to other graduates who, with interest in this field, wish to start their professional development in it and come from the branches of Health Sciences and Social Sciences. Therefore, the applicant's profile will be that of a student with the basic scientific knowledge necessary to understand, interpret, analyze and explain the knowledge of their field of study, with autonomous learning skills and skills to define objectives, develop plans and select acting techniques, as well as with attitudes and values that favor an ethical commitment. It is important that the interested in this master is motivated to develop the scientific work in the field of research, that he is able to make comprehensive readings of scientific texts written in the English language, and that he is familiar with the computer and communication tools more usual.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Module 01. Methodological Core Module
- Multivariate Design and Analysis in Behavioral Sciences
- Measurement based on Item Response Theory: Conceptualization, Analysis and Reports
Module 02. Módulo Optativo
- Attention, Awareness and Executive Functions
- Advances in Neuropsychology Research
- Cognition and Emotion
- Psychosocial Factors in Organizational Contexts
- Fundamentals of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Applied research of Cognitive Processes
- Research in Legal and Criminological Psychology
- Research in Psychology and Vocational and Professional Counseling
- Contextual Therapies Research
- Psychological Research on Self-regulation in Education and Health
- Psychosocial Research in Gender
- Psychosocial Research in Ethnic Prejudice
- Psychosocial Research in Health
- Psychosocial Research for the Design and Evaluation of Social Programs
- Memory and Learning
- Acculturation Processes: Conceptualization and Measurement
- Research Techniques in Cognitive Neuroscience
Module 03. Final Master's Project
- End of Master's Project
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and study grants
- Scholarships from the Ministry
- General scholarships from the Ministry of Education for undergraduate and master studies
- scholarships Tuition scholarships and other scholarships and study grants for undergraduate, master's and undergraduate degrees
Collaboration scholarships in Departments
Aid to initiate research tasks related to the studies completed
National and international mobility calls for students
Internships and Training Scholarships
Scholarships in local, national and international companies
Aid for training research staff
Research calls for training
EU and Non-EU students full tuition fee is 886.72 EUR
The general objectives that are proposed to be achieved by students during their training period until the degree is achieved, providing quality comprehensive training through a training plan that will provide the graduate with adequate training for the development of academic, research and professional activity.
These objectives will be developed, in any case,
- from the respect of fundamental rights and equality between men and women,
- from the respect and promotion of Human Rights and the principles of universal accessibility and design for all and,
- in accordance with the values of a culture of peace and democratic values.
After passing the Master, students meet the necessary requirements to access doctoral studies proposed by this or other universities. In which they can directly access the Doctorate program in Health, Psychology and Psychiatry
The constant scientific advance in the field of Behavioral Sciences, particularly in Psychology in its different fields, requires the training and permanent updating of professionals who wish to maintain adequate quality standards in their professional activities. That is why research training in the field of Psychology and related sciences provides an ideal complement for the development of professional work, increasingly requested and appreciated outside the strictly academic world
Welcome to UAL
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Research in Psychology and Behavioural Sciences? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
High Wycombe, England
High Wycombe, England