M. in Corporate Accountancy and Finance
This Master trains professionals and researchers in the field of Accounting and Finance, responding to the demands a competitive and globalized economy that requires every day, specialized agents in these disciplines.
It will be open to national and foreign professionals interested in continuing quality training applicable to positions of corporate responsibility they already occupy or to which they may be incorporated in the future. Graduates can carry out positions of: financial and strategic management in companies, an advisor and as a financial analyst, as well as in the development of corporate operations and in their valuation.
Course taught in Spanish and some components taught in English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply.
For Master programs, the basic requirement is to have an Undergraduate diploma.
Please use the ""Request information"" form to learn more about the admission requirements and the application procedure for this program.
Our Access and Admissions Office will be happy to help and guide you through the whole process!
The criteria for accessing the official title of Interuniversity Master in Corporate Accounting and Finance are generic.
Thus, all those students who have completed the following degrees may enroll in the Master:
- Bachelor or Graduate in Finance and Accounting.
- Graduate or Graduate in Business Administration and Management.
- Bachelor or Graduate in Economic and Business Sciences.
- Graduate or Graduate in Business Studies.
- Graduate or Graduate in Actuarial Science.
- Graduate or Graduate in Environmental Sciences.
- Graduate or Graduate in Political and Administration Sciences.
- Bachelor or Graduate in Law.
- Bachelor or Graduate in Economics.
- Bachelor or Graduate in Computer Science.
- Graduate or Graduate in Research and Market Techniques.
- Public Accountant or graduate in Accounting.
- Engineer or Graduate.
- Other degrees equivalent to the previous ones, especially with reference to the new degrees that may be implemented.
- Also those undergraduate or diploma students who have passed at least the credits corresponding to the truncality of the previous degrees.
- In any case, the Postgraduate Commission will be in charge of evaluating the applications for admission of students from degrees not included in the previous points.
In any case, although all those graduates whose degree has been obtained in any branch of knowledge may access the Master's degree offered, preference will be given to those who have obtained it in the social legal branch, and within these, those who come from the Official degree of Finance and Accounting, Business Administration and Management or other equivalents in the EHEA.
Due to the limitation of places, those with a specific profile of Finance and Accounting, Business Administration and Management, Business sciences or other equivalents in the EHEA will have preference.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Module 1.Methodological Training
- Advanced Financial Statements Analysis
- Assessment of Business and Investment Projects
- Data techniques and analysis I
Module 2.Itinerary in Financial Strategy and Business Valuation
- Accounting Information Management
- Business risk and failure
- Company Auditing
- Financing and Capital Structure
Module 3. Company Analysis and Diagnosis Itinerary
- Capital structure and treasury management
- International accounting standardization and new regulation
- Mathematics for company Assessment
- New Advances in Business information for Decision Making
Module 4. Optatividad
- Corporate Transactions
- Strategic Management and Management Control
Module 5. Initiation to Research
- Data techniques and analysis II
- Initiation into Research
Module 6.Professional Practices
- External Internship I
- External Internship II
Module 7.Master's Final Project
- Master's Final Project
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and study grants
- Scholarships from the Ministry
- General scholarships from the Ministry of Education for undergraduate and master studies
- scholarships Tuition scholarships and other scholarships and study grants for undergraduate, master's and undergraduate degrees
Collaboration scholarships in Departments
Aid to initiate research tasks related to the studies completed
National and international mobility calls for students
Internships and Training Scholarships
Scholarships in local, national and international companies
Aid for training research staff
Research calls for training
EU and Non-EU students full tuition fee is 886.72 EUR
The general objectives that are proposed to be achieved by students during their training period until the degree is achieved, providing quality comprehensive training through a training plan that will provide the graduate with adequate training for the development of academic, research and professional activity.
These objectives will be developed, in any case,
- from the respect of fundamental rights and equality between men and women,
- from the respect and promotion of Human Rights and the principles of universal accessibility and design for all and,
- in accordance with the values of a culture of peace and democratic values.
The COFIC Master is designed so that interested students can orient themselves in research through doctoral studies.
The COFIC Master trains students to perform financial and strategic management positions in the company, trains them as an advisor and as a financial analyst of the company, in the development of corporate operations and in their valuation.
The following professions conform to the training of the Master COFIC: financial analyst; investment analyst; portfolio manager; accounts auditor; business appraiser; intermediary in corporate operations.
Welcome to UAL
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Corporate Accountancy and Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Hong Kong, China