B. in Electrical Engineering
The Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering and its specialization in Renewable Energies, offers an outstanding multidisciplinary content, granting graduates the appropriate training to cover industrial problems from various fields of knowledge.
This degree is oriented to the training of professionals who deal with the construction and design of electrical machines, generation, transport and distribution of electrical energy, as well as the projection, execution and verification of electrical systems, especially those used in the industry.
Course taught in Spanish and some components taught in English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply.
For Undergraduate programs, the basic requirements are to have a High-School diploma and a B1 Spanish Language certificate
Please use the "Request information" form to learn more about the admission requirements and the application procedure for this program.
Our Access and Admissions Office will be happy to help and guide you through the whole process!
The general profile of the Degree in Electrical Engineering should be oriented towards the training of professionals with a multidisciplinary and global vision of industrial problems, focused from various sectors of knowledge, and towards tasks of coordination and complementation of the work of specialists in the different areas
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Module 1. Basic Training
- Company Organization and Management
- Computer programming
- Graphic Expression
- Mathematics I
- Mathematics II
- Numerical methods and Optimization
- Physics I
- Physics II
Module 2. Common Industrial Branch Training
- Circuit Theory and Electrical Machines
- Fluid Mechanics Engineering
- Foundations of materials
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial Automation
- Manufacturing Technology
- Mechanisms' Theory
- Stregnth of materials
- Technical Office and Projects
Module 3. Specific Electricity Technology
- Automatic Regulation
- Electric Power Transmission
- Electrical Machines
- Electrical Power Stations
- Electrical Power Systems
- High Voltage Electrical Installations
- Integral Energy Management
- Low and medium Voltage electrical Installations
- Machinery Control and electrical Operations
- Power Electronics
Module 4. Internships in Business
- External Internship in the Business Sector
Module 5. Final Degree Project
- Degree Final Project
Module 6. Optatividad
- Computer Control
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Engineering of chemical and biotechnological processes
- Foundation Course in Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Computing
- Pneumatics and hydraulic
- Production and Manufacturing systems
- Solid Mechanics
Module 7. Renewable Energy Technology
- Assessment of renewable Resources
- Hydroelectric Wind Power
- Solar Photovoltaic Energy
- Thermosolar and Biomass Technology
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and study grants
- Scholarships from the Ministry
- General scholarships from the Ministry of Education for undergraduate and master studies
- scholarships Tuition scholarships and other scholarships and study grants for undergraduate, master's and undergraduate degrees
Collaboration scholarships in Departments
Aid to initiate research tasks related to the studies completed
National and international mobility calls for students
Internships and Training Scholarships
Scholarships in local, national and international companies
Aid for training research staff
Research calls for training
EU and Non-EU students full tuition fee is 823.12 EUR
The general objectives that are proposed to be achieved by students during their training period until the degree is achieved, providing quality comprehensive training through a training plan that will provide the graduate with adequate training for the development of academic, research and professional activity.
These objectives will be developed, in any case,
- from the respect of fundamental rights and equality between men and women,
- from the respect and promotion of Human Rights and the principles of universal accessibility and design for all and,
- in accordance with the values of a culture of peace and democratic values.
After the conclusion of these studies, the graduates will have the academic and opportunities indicated below:
- Degree in Industrial Electronic Engineering.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Degree in Industrial Chemical Engineering.
- Master in Industrial Engineering.
- Official masters of the UAL.
Graduates in Electrical Engineering can choose to develop their professional activity in practically all industrial sectors: electrical sector; power generation, distribution and commercialization of electrical energy; renewable energy sector; electronics and automation sector; chemical sector; energy sector (gas and oil); automotive and mechanical industry; university and pre-university education; public administration.
The professional activity of the Industrial Technical Engineer has a recognized prestige in the industrial sector, which has allowed him to obtain very wide professional opportunities in almost all industrial sectors:
- Private sector: they can carry out their professional activity in practically all the sectors of the industry such as the mechanical and industrial construction sectors, the computer, the electrical, the electronic, the communications, the metallurgical, the naval, the chemical, the aeronautics, electric power generation, use of renewable energy, the automobile industry, etc.
- Free exercise of the profession: the self-employment of the industrial technical engineer is mainly focused on the writing and signing of projects, the technical management of commercial premises, housing, etc. and the management of opening licenses. In addition, their training allows them to work in the realization of certifications, verifications, claims assessments, etc.
- Public administration: official or labor personnel of technical bodies in all kinds of public administrations: European, State, Autonomous and Local Union, in carrying out expert opinions, etc.
- Research, development and innovation: research in public or private centers and in R&D departments of large companies, mainly in the development of models.
- Public and private teaching: in public and private teaching centers, both in secondary school and in university.
Welcome to UAL
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Potsdam, United States of America
Chicago, United States of America