B. in Administration and Business Management
This Bachelor's Degree aims at offering graduates a versatile training, which may allow them both to open their own company and also undertake managing and directive functions in companies and other public and private institutions. Graduates learn to identify and anticipate opportunities, assign resources, organize information, select and encourage people, take decisions in uneasy conditions, evaluate results, improve competitiveness in companies and contribute to sustainable development.
Course taught in Spanish and some components taught in English
Anyone who meets the admission requirements and general pre-requisites for access to the degree program may apply.
For Undergraduate programs, the basic requirements are to have a High-School diploma and a B1 Spanish Language certificate.
Please use the "Request information" form to learn more about the admission requirements and the application procedure for this program.
Our Access and Admissions Office will be happy to help and guide you through the whole process!
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Module 1. Basic training in Economic and Business Science
- Economic History
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Civil and Labour Law
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to marketing
Module 2. Extension of Economy and Statistics
- Advanced Statistics
Module 3. Extension of Law and Company
- Competition and Commercial Law
- Direction and Management Skills
Module 4. Quantitative methods
- Quantitative methods
Module 5. Company Organization
- Operations Management I
- Operations Management II
- Organization and Management of Human Resources
- Organization design
- Quality Management
- Strategic Management I
- Strategic Management II
Module 6. Financial environment analysis
- Spanish Economy
- World Economy
Module 7. Accounting and Finance
- Advanced Accounting
- Financial Management I: Financing
- Financial Management II: Investment
- Financial system
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Management control
Module 8. Commercial management and research
- Market research
- Marketing management
- Strategic Marketing
Module 9. Business Tax
- Business Taxes
Module 10. Optionality
- Business Communication in a foreign language, English
- Business Communication in a foreing language, French
- Business Communication in a foreing language, German
- Project Management
Module 11. Professional projection
- Business Gam
- Company Documentation and administrative Management
- Degree Final Project
- Enterprise CreationInternship
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships and grants
Scholarships and study grants
- Scholarships from the Ministry
- General scholarships from the Ministry of Education for undergraduate and master studies
- scholarships Tuition scholarships and other scholarships and study grants for undergraduate, master's and undergraduate degrees
Collaboration scholarships in Departments
Aid to initiate research tasks related to the studies completed
National and international mobility calls for students
Internships and Training Scholarships
Scholarships in local, national and international companies
Aid for training research staff
Research calls for training
EU and Non-EU students full tuition fee is 823.12 EUR
In more specific words, graduates in Business Administration and Management should be able to:
- Identify and develop business initiatives.
- Manage and administer a company and also other public and private institutions.
- Integrate in any functional area of a medium size or large company or organization.
- Apply management abilities, such as team-working and motivating people.
- Solve Direction and Management problems.
- Perform tasks of business assesment and consultancy.
- Use Information Technologies.
The Grade degree in Business Administration and Management shares its basic training with the Grade in Finance and Accounting, Grade in Economy and the Grade in Marketing and Market Research.
Graduates in Business Administration and Management may continue to one of the postgraduates offered by the Economics and Business Studies College: Official Master in Company Management, Official Interuniversity Master in Corporate Finance and Accounting, Official Master in International Business Administration and Modern Languages, and Doctorate Program in Economy and Business Management They also have access to other official and non-official masters offered by the Universidad de Almeria.
The Grade in Business Administration and Management offers its graduates a wide variety of work opportunities:
- Create their own companies and follow self-employment.
- Undertake counselling and consultancy work (freelance professionals).
- Work in the private sector, undertaking functions of General management in family companies, small and medium size companies and large national or international companies.
- Work in the private sector, with functions in management and direction at medium or high responsibility levels in any functional area of any type of company.
- Work in the public sector (at national, regional or local level, or in internaitonal agencies).
- Enter the teaching field (both at secondary level or at the University).
- Work in research.
Welcome to UAL
About this institute
University of Almeria
Founded in 1993, the University of Almería (UAL) is a public higher education and research university ranked in the Top 40 nationally, and top 1000 worldwide. We offer 34 Bachelor and 44 Master Degrees, as well as 14 PhD programmes...
Average rating 4.7Based on 3 reviews.
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Administration and Business Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic
British Columbia, Canada