Master's Degree in Research, Management and Quality in Health Care
The Master in Research, Management and Quality in Health Care is designed to train researchers and experts in health sciences in the cultural, social, artistic, political, economic and psychological aspects of the occurrence of care in the health disease process of people, communities and families in different sectors of the socio-health systems.
After this course students will have the skills to enhance and develop healthcare services and promote autonomy and quality of life by creating new instruments in the field of Healthcare Service Management.
Graduates from the Branch of Health Sciences, Social and Legal Sciences and Branches with similar syllabuses to that of the Master
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
120 ECTS (in curso 2018/2019: 24,24 € for 1ECTS)
Master in Research, Management and Quality in Health Care
- Develop lines of research aimed at professional practise and/or which act as a starting point for writing a doctoral thesis
- Manage the resources at hand in any healthcare company
- Play an active part in planning, implementing and assessing health services
- Develop useful and efficient skills for managing and assessing care, leading the processes of implementing methodologies
- Design and implement intervention programmes that allow improvements to be made to care management and in working units, with a participative style
- Provide integral training in the field of healthcare management, in both the public and the private sector
- Co-ordinate the implementation of a continuous quality improvement programme
- Develop aptitude for understanding and for critical analysis of the concepts and methodology of healthcare management
- Plan the roll-out of health education projects
- Put health education techniques into practise
- Supervise educational activities with children, teenagers and adults
- Identify social needs in groups with different disabilities
- Appraise different disabilities using different assessment techniques and instruments
- Identify the different ways of promoting the autonomy of the disabled
About this institute
Universidad de La Laguna
The University of La Laguna has exerted an important role in educational leadership, scientific and cultural Canary Islands during its two centuries of history, promoting the progress of our community and contributing decisively to its modernization. According to this tradition,...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Research, Management and Quality in Health Care? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.