MA in Leadership in Education
Educational aims of the program:
- Expand critical understanding in the area of Leadership in Education through learning based on critical engagement with current education theory, research, policy and practice
- Develop critical educational practice through analysis of reflection on and engagement with this knowledge and understanding in their professional settings
- Develop professionally and personally through learning programs at Masters level
- Conduct original research in their educational setting around an aspect of leadership in education
- To provide opportunity for students to achieve their full academic potential at level 7 through study, encouraging self motivation, self awareness and application of initiative
- To develop students with leadership acumen for current and future educational contexts
- An accredited UK 2.2 Honors degree or international equivalent.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0 or international equivalent.
- Personal Statement
- Up-to-date CV
- Two references (academic or professional)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Induction Module
- Learning at Masters Level
- Managing and Leading Change
- Leading Effective Teams and Working with Others
- Contemporary Issues in Education
- Developing Critical Professional Practice
- Research Design
- Research Project
Scholarships & funding
Partial scholarship options available
Inquire for more information
Upon completion of the program, student will graduate with a Master of Arts (MA) degree.
- Become a leader in education: Critically evaluate the existing theory and evidence base associated with leadership in education
- Improve yourself: This MA program, which is intellectually-challenging, insightful and focused on improving practice in the workplace across all areas of leadership in education
- Improve your chances: A Master’s degree can improve your chances of landing a job interview
Attending the UNICAF Dubai Conference 2018 were also Doctorate degree students of Unicaf University, who reside in different countries. Among these was Rose Mbaziira from Uganda, who decided to do research into the reasons women-owned SMEs have a short life span in her country, after experiencing her mother's small business close down, just a couple of years after it was started.
About this institute
Unicaf University is a pan-African university licensed in Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe. It also operates Learning Centres in 9 other countries. Unicaf University is also accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as an Independent Higher...
Why study at Unicaf University
The Unicaf University campuses offer students the opportunity to earn high quality qualifications at a very low cost. Unicaf University aims to offer students the chance to boost their knowledge and personal skills, advance their careers and build the lives they are dreaming of.
For the last two decades Unicaf’s associate institutions have been offering general scholarships to eligible international students. Graduates were able to make a significant contribution to their home countries at the highest level.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America
Wyoming, United States of America