The Manchester Global Part-Time MBA
The Manchester Part-time MBA will aid in transforming your career with a 2 year part-time MBA that fits around your personal and professional commitments - available all over the world. This part-time MBA offers:
- Active face-to-face classes and workshop teaching
- Online lectures in an interactive virtual environment
- A simulation project based on a real business challenge
- Networking evenings, careers events and online careers seminars
Raise your aspirations on this world-class, international part-time MBA programme, with the middle east centre located in Dubai, UAE, which focuses on you as a leader from the very beginning. From entrepreneurship to international finance you will benefit from the latest thinking and hone the skills that will set you apart in today's competitive marketplace.
At least three years of work experience and recognised degree or eight to 10 years experience in lieu of a degree.
For more information about admission requirements, Please visit university website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Please visit university website for details about the program structure
Location: Available all over the world with workshops held in Dubai, Manchester, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and São Paulo
Workshops on the global pathway can be taken in the UK or at one of our global international centres, and present a valuable opportunity to share learning with colleagues and to build up a global network of contacts:
- Residential workshops provide a minimum 24 hours of face-to-face contact per course which is more direct contact than many part-time on campus programs.
- Courses without residential workshops are complemented with online workshops that consist of online discussions and tutorials linked to a formative assessment.
- Learn from guest speakers.
- Socialise with classmates.
Workshops are a prescribed element of the course and attendance is required for at least 80% of the workshops. The number of MBA students in each workshop session is kept deliberately low, typically 25-30, to maintain their high quality and interactive nature.
Workshop sessions are delivered by senior faculty and a pool of experts from outside the School who are considered leaders in their particular fields. They travel the world teaching at our global centres, so you get the same, consistently high standard of teaching no matter where you are based.
Available all over the world with workshops held in Dubai, Manchester, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Sao Paulo
GPB 36,297 (payable in 4 instalments)
Top global organisations want global executives who thrive in a multicultural environment, who have experience of other cultures and can manage across boundaries. There will be opportunities to:
- Enhance your general management skills to move up or change career
- Broaden your understanding of international business by taking workshops at our global centres
- Learn from an internationally renowned team of academics, industry experts and business leaders
- Apply critical judgement and demonstrate leadership - all of which can be applied to your current role
- Work with global executives from the likes of AstraZeneca, Bank of New York Mellon, IBM, KPMG, PWC and Siemens etc
- Take advantage of our dedicated part-time Global Careers Service
An introduction to The University of Manchester Middle East Centre.
About this institute
The University of Manchester- Middle East Centre
The University of Manchester – Middle East Centre opened at Dubai Knowledge Park in 2006 with the launch of its flagship Global Part-time MBA program. Today, the centre has supported over 2,700 part-time MBA students and graduated over 1,700. The...
Want to know more about The Manchester Global Part-Time MBA ? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic