About this program
MSc in Industrial Engineering and Management
This programme has been developed in cooperation with University-Consortium in Science and Technology, BALTECH, and is simultaneously running in 4 universities in Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
The programme focuses on the following topics: Digital Manufacturing, Production Engineering, Planning & Control, Strategic & Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Quality Management, Rapid Product Development, Production Planning and Management, Production Digitalisation, Internet of Things for Industry and Innovation.
Degree: Master of Science in Engineering (MSc)
Duration: 2 years
Faculty: School of Engineering
Study Load: 120 ECTS
Mode of Study: Full-time study
Applicants will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related speciality
- Online test
- Online interview
- GRE General Test
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Curriculum outline (120 ECTS):
- General studies - include courses about business process management, strategic and financial management, business negotiation and intercultural communication, industrial marketing, techno-economic paradigms and others.
- Core studies - cover industrial robotics and advanced manufacturing, production digitalisation, computer-aided manufacturing, modelling and testing of products and processes, computer aided design, etc.
- Special studies - consist of two specialisations: Industrial Engineering (production engineering - planning and control, optimisation methods, IoT for Industry, technology-based entrepreneurship and innovation, etc.) and Operations Management (quality management, lean operations, managerial psychology, supply chain management, project management, etc.).
- Free choice courses - students can choose from a wide variety of courses offered at the university.
- Graduation thesis - an individual research project that gives a deeper understanding of a topic related to manufacturing planning, management, engineering or economic analysis of production.
Scholarships & funding
A tuition fee waiver is a scholarship that grants free education based on the points gained in the course of admission. It is automatically awarded to the best candidates according to the points gained in the course of admission. Scholarship is awarded for the whole study period.
Tuition Fee: non-EU - 4000 EUR/year
EU citizens are exempt from tuition fees for this programme.
Graduates of this programme will be awarded a Master of Science in Engineering (Industrial Engineering and Management), (MSc).
This programme aims to prepare engineers as future experts in their chosen speciality and have the required skills to manage an international company. Graduates possess the industry knowledge and transferable skills that enable them to work in a wide range of different jobs and industries. Possible positions include Production Manager, Project Manager, Quality Manager and CEO.
Message the school
About this institute
A vision of today’s society is innovative, entrepreneurial, technologically advanced, and open to the world, and this is what Tallinn Unversity of Technology (TalTech) is applying for through internationally high-level studies and research. At TalTech, we make real things and develop...
Why study at Tallinn University of Technology
Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech) is the flagship in engineering and IT science and education in Estonia, providing higher education at all levels in engineering and technology, information technology, economics, science, and maritime. TalTech’s mission is to be a promoter of science, technology, and innovation and a leading provider of engineering and economic education in Estonia. The curricula are regularly updated to meet the needs of the labour market and strong private sector practitioners are involved. TalTech’s learning environment is also constantly evolving – several laboratories have been renovated and more and more teaching is done via e-channels. TalTech supports companies in organisational and product development. The Innovation and Business Centre Mektory brings together researchers, students, and entrepreneurs. Young people get inspiration, knowledge, and resources to establish and develop student start-ups. The university attaches great importance to the distinctive high standard of science and teaching and academic freedom. Thus, TalTech has become the first university in Estonia to offer a tenure-based academic career model.
Want to know more about MSc in Industrial Engineering and Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!