Master of International Business in Hospitality Management (with Specialization)HIM - Hotel Institute Montreux
Master of International Business in Hospitality Management (with Specialization)
This professional, challenging Master program develops hospitality management skills together with business knowledge for students seeking executive level positions in the international world of hospitality and business. The business orientation of the program includes a specialization endorsed by leading companies, in the fields of:
- Finance (in partnership with Banque Privée Edmond de Rothschild and and Swiss Sustainable Finance)
- Human Resource Management (in partnership with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts)
- Senior Living Management (in partnership with Resort Lifestyle Communities)
- Luxury Brand Management (in partnership with La Mer, Tag Heuer, John Paul and Montreux Jazz Festival)
Students will be required to complete a 4-6 month industry internship, which allows for the practical application of their education as well as the perfect opportunity to grow their professional network.
Bachelor degree holders
Recognised Bachelor degree in any discipline; English language proficiency of TOEFL iBT 80 or IELTS 6.0 or equivalent; Recommended minimum age of 21 years
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Hospitality Business Management and Specialization
- Managerial Accounting
- Yield and Revenue Management
- Tourism and Resort Management
- International Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business and Leadership Skills
- Digital Marketing
- French, German or Spanish (optional)
- Business Economics
- Innovation, Creativity and Change
- Integrated Hotel Management Project
- French, German or Spanish (optional)
- Financial Analysis & Wealth Management Specialization (endorsed by Banque Privée Edmond de Rothschild and Swiss Sustainable Finance)
- Human Capital & Development Specialization (endorsed by Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts)
- Luxury Brand Management Specialization (endorsed by La Mer, Montreux Jazz Festival, Tag Heuer and John Paul)
- Management for the Senior Living Industry (endorsed by Resort Lifestyle Communities)
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 49100 CHF. The price for International/Non-EU students is 49100 CHF
Scholarships & funding
Limited scholarships are available every year on a first come first serve basis.
For more information, please visit the university website
About this institute
Hotel Institute Montreux (HIM)
Since its establishment in 1985, the hallmark of Hotel Institute Montreux (HIM) is its modern approach to management, marrying a contemporary American management business outlook, with a sophisticated Swiss approach. Multiple intakes are available throughout the year. Students learn the...
Why study at HIM - Hotel Institute Montreux
Switzerland ranked #2 study abroad country
Switzerland has been ranked the #2 study abroad country in Europe (and #4 in the world) for 2020! If you want to experience the beauty of the Swiss Alps, explore beautiful towns, and sample world-renowned cuisine, Switzerland is a great study abroad option.
Want to know more about Master of International Business in Hospitality Management (with Specialization)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Le Bouveret, Switzerland