MAM in Sustainable Fashion ManagementSustainability Management School
MAM in Sustainable Fashion Management
Understand the key sustainability challenges and opportunities within the fashion industry! This course provides in-depth knowledge about the core issues and challenges of sustainable fashion and integrates responsible leadership applied to the fashion sector. Participants learn the art of sustainable fashion with a creative focus and a critical awareness that enables them to be an active player in the sustainable fashion industry. Students will spend time at our extension campus based in the worlds fashion, design and art capital of Milan and will also be involved with projects at the sustainable fashion lab!
SUMAS students are constantly engaged in practice-oriented projects that are guided by academics, consultants and professionals. These projects are part of SUMAS’ innovative teaching methodology which includes video conferences with leading speakers in organizations and in-class company presentations. These activities not only encourage knowledge sharing but also provide valuable opportunities for networking to enhance your career development. SUMAS students can choose to take a second optional year and engage in an internship in a corporation or an international organization.
- Photocopy of a valid passport or ID
- Copy of Bachelor's or Master's Degree with official transcripts (if not originally in English)
- CV / Resumé indicating both complete education and any work experience in reverse chronological order
- Bank statement showing at least CHF 9000 or equivalent (only for students in need of a visa or student permit)
- Motivation Letter indicating why you want to study in Switzerland at Sustainability Management School
- If you are not a native English speaker, or if you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school: minimum TOEFL® score of 550 PBT or 80 IBT, or minimum IELTS score of 6.0, or other Standardized English Placement Exams
- To submit the TOEFL® test score to the Sustainability Management School automatically, please enter SUMAS's TOEFL® Institutional Code number - 4629 when you take the test
- Application fee CHF 200
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Development of Intercultural Skills
- Strategic Marketing
- Responsible Management
- Executive Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Career Management
- French as a Second Language
- Sustainable Fashion Management
- Designing Sustainable Fashion
- Developing Sustainable Business Models in the Luxury Sector
- Sustainable Innovation: Energy, Water & Materials
- Project Management with Partners
Gland, Switzerland Campus
- 39,545 CHF
Milan, Italy Campus
- 17,500 EUR
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships are based on family income (visa-holders excluded).
For detailed information on the applicability in different European countries, please visit Sustainability Management School's Master Scholarship page.
Video by Kaosmovie.
About this institute
SUMAS was the first business school in the world to launch the BBA and MBA in Sustainability Management. SUMAS is a unique business school located between Geneva and Lausanne, Switzerland that offers innovative business programs integrated with state of the...
Want to know more about MAM in Sustainable Fashion Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.