Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor in International Hospitality ManagementStenden University of Applied Sciences
Study hotel management at Stenden
The Bachelor in International Hotel Management at Stenden University is an education programme offers students an excellent hospitality curriculum and has plenty of experience, having just celebrated its 25th anniversary.
Students enrolled in the Bachelor in International Hotel Management gain practical experience through working at Stenden University's 4-star hotel, starting at the operational level in the first year and progressing to the managerial level in the third year. Specific modules of study include:
- Food and Beverage
- Strategic Management
- Business Communication
During the last year of the Bachelor in International Hotel Management, students complete a 10-month internship.
More than 96% of graduates find a job within 5 months of graduating, whether in services, restaurants, holiday parks, or the hotel industry.
To apply for a Bachelor program Stenden University of Applied Sciences recognizes the following general international qualifications:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- High School diploma from an accredited institution
- Five GCSE/GCE ‘O’ level passes plus two ‘A’ level passes
- Associate, Bachelor or Master Degree
- All non-EER applicants are required to submit an English proficiency test with their application. Exceptions are made for students, who have had their preparatory education in a country where English is the official working and educational language. The language requirements for EER students are the same as for Dutch students. Stenden University of Applied Sciences accepts three kinds of official language tests: IELTS, TOEFL and the Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
This program has an IELTS English language proficiency requirement. For more information about IELTS or to book a test, click below:
Degree & diploma
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Tuition & fees
Tuition fees for the Bachelors Degree in International Business and Management Studies at Stenden University in the Netherlands are:
- € 7,900 for Non-EU students
- € 2,006 for EU students
The international hospitality management program prepares you with all of the skills needed for success in the hospitality industry, watch this video to learn all about it.
Stenden University of Applied Sciences
Welcome to Stenden University of Applied Sciences!
Stenden University of Applied Sciences is a practice-based university that prides itself with its international atmosphere. The international environment encompasses the institution as a whole, its campus sites abroad, a vast variety of English-taught study programmes, worldwide internship opportunities and...