BSc (Hons) International Business Management
Develop the insight, confidence, management skills and international perspective to succeed in the modern global marketplace or set up your own business on this professionally-focused degree, accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
This engaging course will prepare you for the ever-changing international business environment, teaching you to analyse future trends, identify the local and broader impacts, and recommend sustainable, ethical solutions to contemporary business challenge.
International business management is ideally suited to students who want to lead, manage and make a difference in the world – taking commercial and social responsibility very seriously. You may not be sure exactly which area of international business will suit you, but all avenues are open to you - social enterprise, charity, government, big local, global business or smaller entrepreneurial firm or start-up.
English language requirements
Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language. The agreed minimum requirements for this course are:
- IELTS minimum 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each individual component
- TOEFL IBT minimum 80 with a minimum of 20 in each individual component
- Duolingo English Language Test - 100 overall with minimum of 90 in each component
- or equivalent.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Positive Psychology for Success* (Awareness of Self)
- Data Analysis, Tools and Application
- Contemporary Management Theory
- Marketing, Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Business Finance for Managers
- Creative Enterprise and Innovation
- Values-Driven Leadership
- Project Management in Business
- Global Challenges
- 13-week Placement or Study Abroad
- Developing the Professional Manager
- Sustainable Strategic Management
- Research Methods
- Final Major Project
- Ecological Economics
- Intercultural Competence for 21st Century Managers
Scholarships & funding
Solent University offers a range of bursaries and scholarships that provide financial assistance or waive fees for tuition or accommodation. Each bursary or scholarship has specific eligibility criteria.
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the university website.
- UK, EU and Channel Island full-time fees: £9,250 per year
- International full-time fees: £13,800 per year
- UK, EU and Channel Island placement year fee: £1,425
- International placement year fee: £1,850
After successfully completing your studies, there's an opportunity to continue your studies at Solent.
Studying BSc (Hons) International Business Management at Solent Business School means you will be well prepared for a range of graduate level employment opportunities, such as:
- Graduate manager
- Customer services professional
- Event manager
- Project manager
- Marketing executive
- Sales executive
- Key account manager
- Operations assistant
- Business development manager
About this institute
Solent University is all about creating opportunities: for its students, for its staff, for its partners. It offers expertise and experiences you couldn’t get anywhere else, opening doors and making introductions. We’re focused on the practical side of higher education...
Why study at Solent University
Everything we do at Solent is focused on you – your learning, your life, your career. We offer all of the skills, knowledge, and practical experience you’ll need – all the things employers are looking for. So, when you graduate, you’ll already feel like a professional.
- Solent’s top areas of research and expertise are the creative and cultural industries, maritime and the environment, and sport, health and wellbeing.
- Gain work experience with our in-house innovative student enterprises in retail, design and web, TV, music and radio production and event management.
- Our lively student community is home to over 100 different nationalities – giving our campus and our classrooms a diverse, multicultural feel.
Want to know more about BSc (Hons) International Business Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...