BSc (Hons) Health, Nutrition and Exercise Science
The role exercise and nutrition science plays in healthy ageing and disease reduction has become a focus for national health policy in recent times. Our BSc (Hons) Health, Nutrition and Exercise Science program seeks to respond to this trend and meet the industry’s need for highly-trained graduates with skills in clinical exercise rehabilitation, nutrition, psychology and health promotion.
Candidates should be passionate about public health promotion and the positive impact that proper healthcare, exercise and nutrition can make on the lives of those with chronic or acute illness.
For more information, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Gym Instruction
- Functional Anatomy and Kinesiology
- Introduction to Health Promotion
- Introduction to Human Nutrition
- Physiology and Assessment of Health Status
- Introduction to Health and Exercise Psychology
- Introduction to Research and Academic Skills for Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences
- Exercise Referral
- Public Health and Health Promotion
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Developing Innovative Health and Physical Activity programs
- Health and Exercise Psychology
- Research Skills for Health, Nutrition and Exercise
- Clinical Exercise Programming
Choose 3 of 4
- Contemporary Health Issues
- Professional Practice in Nutrition
- Delivering Innovative Health and Physical Activity Interventions
- Applied Health and Exercise Psychology
Choose 1 of 2
- Work Based Project
UK and EU full-time fees: £9,250 per year
International full-time fees: £12,875 per year
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the website.
About this institute
Solent University is all about creating opportunities: for its students, for its staff, for its partners. It offers expertise and experiences you couldn’t get anywhere else, opening doors and making introductions. We’re focused on the practical side of higher education...
Want to know more about BSc (Hons) Health, Nutrition and Exercise Science? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Gold Coast, Australia