BSc (Hons) Business Management with Law
Develop the essential management skills for a career in business and law on this exciting, challenging professional degree course – blending the latest business management theory with insights and expertise from our legal landscape.
From enquiry, analysis, evaluation and communication to knowledge of the latest business techniques and innovations, the course offers the complete package of business management skills for a great career – along with a real appreciation of commercial and legal practice and their contribution to successful business.
From company law and IP to diversity, from horizon scanning to global digital solutions and human rights, you’ll study the latest developments in business theory and legal practice, learn to analyse future trends and identify the impacts on organisations and society – and recommend sustainable and ethical solutions to modern business challenges, applying your new knowledge and skills to real-world problems.
Solent's Business Management with Law is perfect for students who want to make an impact. Our course will provide the legal and commercial perspectives, research-informed insights and practical work skills to help you unlock that potential. Following this course you'll be suited for a range of roles in a variety of industries and organisations.
English language requirements
Applicants who do not have English as their first language will be required to demonstrate an approved level of proficiency in the use of the English language. The agreed minimum requirements for this course are:
- IELTS minimum 6.0 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each individual component
- TOEFL IBT minimum 80 with a minimum of 20 in each individual component
- Duolingo English Language Test - 100 overall with minimum of 90 in each component
- or equivalent.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Positive Psychology for Success
- Contemporary Management Theory
- Data Analysis, Tools and Application
- Marketing, Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Business Finance for Managers
- Creative Enterprise and Innovation
- Project Management in Business
- Operations Management
- Values Driven Leadership
- Community Enterprise
- Company and Commerical Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Law
- Sustainable Strategic Management
- Developing the Professional Manager
- Research Methods
- Final Major Project
- Ecological Economics
- International Law and Human Rights
Scholarships & funding
Solent University offers a range of bursaries and scholarships that provide financial assistance or waive fees for tuition or accommodation. Each bursary or scholarship has specific eligibility criteria.
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the university website.
- UK, EU and Channel Island full-time fees: £9,250 per year
- International full-time fees: £13,800 per year
- UK, EU and Channel Island placement year fee: £1,425
- International placement year fee: £1,850
After successfully completing your studies, there's an opportunity to continue your studies at Solent.
When you graduate from this innovative and engaging course you will have a broad range of transferable skills, allowing you to pursue careers in any of the following areas:
- Business project manager
- Business and risk analyst
- Business planning manager
- Business development manager
- Business advisor
- Corporate banking manager
- Wealth manager
- Investment manager
- Data analyst
- Financial analyst
About this institute
Solent University is all about creating opportunities: for its students, for its staff, for its partners. It offers expertise and experiences you couldn’t get anywhere else, opening doors and making introductions. We’re focused on the practical side of higher education...
Why study at Solent University
Everything we do at Solent is focused on you – your learning, your life, your career. We offer all of the skills, knowledge, and practical experience you’ll need – all the things employers are looking for. So, when you graduate, you’ll already feel like a professional.
- Solent’s top areas of research and expertise are the creative and cultural industries, maritime and the environment, and sport, health and wellbeing.
- Gain work experience with our in-house innovative student enterprises in retail, design and web, TV, music and radio production and event management.
- Our lively student community is home to over 100 different nationalities – giving our campus and our classrooms a diverse, multicultural feel.
Want to know more about BSc (Hons) Business Management with Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
San Diego, United States of America