BA (Hons) Events Management
Get hands-on experience of events management with this practical and exciting events management degree. Take the theory learnt in the classroom and immediately apply it to real-life events which you will develop, organize and deliver yourself - helping to ensure that you leave Solent University with a CV you can be proud of.
During the course, students are given the opportunity to develop, run and manage events. This allows them to try a range of industry roles and find out where they feel they thrive the most.
A degree in events management is the ideal way for those who are new to the world of event management to learn the industry from the ground up. Students will graduate having developed a portfolio of professional events and a range of transferable business skills.
For more information, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introduction to Events Management
- Leisure Marketing (Tourism and Events)
- Tourism and Events Business Practice
- Event and Activity Safety Operations
- Professional Practice for Tourism and Events
- Applied Events Management
- Managing Service Operations
- Research Methods for the Leisure Services Industry
- Work-Based Professional Studies
- Tourism and Events Research Skills
- Applied Event Staging
- Customer Services for Air Travel, Tourism and Events
- Work Placement
Please note: Not all optional units are guaranteed to run each year.
- Contemporary Issues in Events Management
- Dissertation for Leisure Services (Tourism and Events) or Leisure Services Consultancy Project
- Strategy for Management and Marketing
- Hospitality Management
- Business Start-up
- Human Resource Management
- International Marketing for Tourism and Travel
UK, EU and Channel Island full-time fees: £9,250 per year
International full-time fees: £12,875 per year
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit the website.
About this institute
Solent University is all about creating opportunities: for its students, for its staff, for its partners. It offers expertise and experiences you couldn’t get anywhere else, opening doors and making introductions. We’re focused on the practical side of higher education...
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Events Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.