About this program
Online MBA Information Technology
The MBA is the prime management qualification for managers. Designed for your success, the MBA creates distinctive managers with a comprehensive knowledge of the latest business practices. Managers, and even more so IT managers, have nowadays to deal with the interconnected business and technology worlds. While all these leaders usually have a deep background in information systems management, either acquired practically, or through previous tech-related studies, they are usually also accountable for leading a highly qualified team and overseeing key projects and assets. Long gone are the days when one could casually ignore business matters to focus on improving IT technologies and services. It is common knowledge that managers, be they in IT or not, who do not fully recognise and support their enterprise's business goals put their own job at risk. This is a key driver for managers, who want to gain exposure to how technology intertwines with business, seeking to gain an MBA. The MBA Information Technology answers this demand, providing students with the skills required to manage both IT systems and people, blending the established business knowledge of an MBA with specialised courses on Information Management and Internet of Things.
The MBA programs benefit greatly from the internationality derived from recruiting students from across the globe, and drawing on tutors well qualified in their field.
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
- An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
- A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
- Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate by interview the commitment to complete the programme successfully.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This is the first module of the program which gives an orientation to the course and the online learning style. It does not carry credits, and students are encouraged to go through the material in this module at their own pace and get accustomed to the online medium.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Information Management
- Digital Marketing
- Internet of Things
- Choose one of the following modules:
- Corporate Strategy and Competitiveness
- Leadership and Sustainability
- Strategic Management
100% online via OnlineCampus (an interactive online learning environment) with intensive class discussion and collaboration.
Please contact Robert Kennedy College for information about fees.
As an exit qualification, the Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration is awarded to candidates who have completed 60 credits (three modules), while the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration is awarded to candidates who have completed 120 credits (six modules) but have been unable to complete the dissertation. Students who achieve the full 180 credits, and have successfully completed the dissertation, exit with the award of Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Successful students will be able to:
- engage in effective individual research and demonstrate the ability to understand and apply management theory, and to make, when necessary, sound judgments under conditions of uncertainty;
- exhibit improved independent research and time management skills, having undertaken a substantial self-managed research project which involved application of a variety of management and research practices, and demonstrates expertise and understanding of issues in IoT, leadership and sustainability;
- demonstrate enhanced interpersonal and team skills, through working with others from different industry or cultural backgrounds;
- continue to reflect on their existing experiences, and learn from and build on the experience of others;
- develop into modern, well rounded and outward looking managers with a high concern for customers and colleagues, capable of taking responsibility for themselves, their people, their areas of responsibility and their organisation.
Message the school
About this institute
Robert Kennedy College - Online Swiss Education & British Tradition
Founded in 1988, Robert Kennedy College (RKC) is a private educational institution in Zürich, Switzerland. The College pioneered Swiss quality online learning; we offer rigorous but flexible learning programs, enhanced by state of the art online e-learning technology that has...
Want to know more about Online MBA Information Technology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Campbellsville, United States of America