Online MBA Artificial Intelligence
The MBA is the prime management qualification for managers. Designed for your success, the MBA creates distinctive managers with a comprehensive knowledge of the latest business practices.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning have become mainstream tools in driving business, as they are being applied across industries for a variety of goals such as reducing costs, enhancing customer experience, increasing profits - in short, spending less to do more. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning have already started revolutionising the business world, as many businesses are already using such technologies to achieve a competitive advantage. The MBA Artificial Intelligence is devised to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to manage the intricacies that stem from an artificial intelligence driven world. You are presented with an opportunity to study the key issues that stem from deploying AI technologies, the impact that AI has in management and business strategy, and the actions executives ought to take while creating a strategy for their company, through modules on Information Management, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics.
This program provides an opportunity to study MBA Artificial Intelligence using a flexible and distributed learning environment that will enhance your learning experience as Robert Kennedy College provides a bespoke series of MBA modules via distance learning that, within a set time frame, allow study at a pace, place and location which suits you.
The MBA programs benefit greatly from the internationality derived from recruiting students from across the globe, and drawing on tutors well qualified in their field.
We welcome applications from students who may not meet the formal entry criteria but who have relevant experience or the ability to pursue the course successfully.
The formal entry requirements are:
- An honours degree at 2:2 or above.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- English language at IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Applications are considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but can provide evidence of equivalence.
Examples of equivalence are:
- A wide range of professional qualifications and/or work experience.
- Working or studying in English or an English-speaking environment.
Applications will be considered from candidates who do not meet the formal entry requirements but who can demonstrate by interview the commitment to complete the programme successfully.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This is the first module of the program which gives an orientation to the course and the online learning style. It does not carry credits, and students are encouraged to go through the material in this module at their own pace and get accustomed to the online medium.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Information Management
- Digital Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Choose one of the following modules:
- Corporate Strategy and Competitiveness
- Data Analytics
- Strategic Management
100% online via OnlineCampus (an interactive online learning environment) with intensive class discussion and collaboration.
Please contact Robert Kennedy College for information about fees.
As an exit qualification, the Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration is awarded to candidates who have completed 60 credits (three modules), while the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration is awarded to candidates who have completed 120 credits (six modules) but have been unable to complete the dissertation. Students who achieve the full 180 credits, and have successfully completed the dissertation, exit with the award of Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Successful students will be able to:
- engage in effective individual research and demonstrate the ability to understand and apply management theory, and to make, when necessary, sound judgments under conditions of uncertainty;
- exhibit improved independent research and time management skills, having undertaken a substantial self-managed research project which involved application of a variety of management and research practices, and demonstrates expertise and understanding of issues in artificial intelligence, machine learning, leadership and sustainability;
- demonstrate enhanced interpersonal and team skills, through working with others from different industry or cultural backgrounds;
- continue to reflect on their existing experiences, and learn from and build on the experience of others;
- develop into modern, well rounded and outward looking managers with a high concern for customers and colleagues, capable of taking responsibility for themselves, their people, their areas of responsibility and their organisation.
About this institute
Robert Kennedy College - Online Swiss Education & British Tradition
Founded in 1988, Robert Kennedy College (RKC) is a private educational institution in Zürich, Switzerland. The College pioneered Swiss quality online learning; we offer rigorous but flexible learning programs, enhanced by state of the art online e-learning technology that has...
Want to know more about Online MBA Artificial Intelligence? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Summer / Short course
Chicago, United States of America
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg