Certificate - Basic Graphic DesignRiverside City College
About this program
Certificate - Basic Graphic Design
This certificate prepares students for a career in 2-dimensional graphic design, emphasizing layout, typography, and correct color models. Students produce real-world projects in an environment of a live, production facility with strong emphasis on deadlines and intended market, using the latest equipment and software available.
RCC has only two international student admission requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent OR over the age of 18 (minors may be considered for special admission)
- TOEFL iBT 45 or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
This Program Pathway will allow a full-time student to complete this program in 10-12 months. For students who require a part time pathway, please see a counselor for more information.
Tuition fees: $435 per unit for international students.
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Create an advertisement suitable for a portfolio that displays consistent color harmony and the effective use of the principles and elements of design.
- Create a graphics project from concept to prepared artwork considering color model, resolution, target market, and, if applicable, assign substrates and inks for its production.
- Analyze and explain methods and techniques to design aesthetically pleasing and effective typographic communication.
- Utilize various digital image-editing tools to edit, retouch, manipulate, enhance, optimize and composite raster-based images for a broad range of graphic design and digital media usages.
- Understand the technical differences and strategical advantages of raster-based and vector-based images for various design outputs and digital applications.
Message the school
About this institute
Riverside City College
Riverside City College (RCC) is one of the best colleges in the USA for many international students. RCC was founded in 1916 and is located in beautiful Southern California close beaches and many other major attractions in Los Angeles, San...
Why study at Riverside City College
Save over $80,00 (compare with UC) and receive up to $2,500 international student scholarship.
Located in Southern California near Los Angeles, just a 1-hour drive to the beach, mountains, and theme parks.
No SAT/ACT and low TOEFL/IELTS Score requirement. Just three simple and fast admission steps.
24/7 on-campus police service and support. Low campus crime rate.
Transfer 2+2 to top US Universities including UCLA, UCB, Columbia, USC, and more!
Want to know more about Certificate - Basic Graphic Design? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!