About this program
Associate of Science - Management Concentration
This program generally prepares individuals to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of a firm or organization with an emphasis on people as the most important asset of a business. This program will prepare individuals seeking management positions to be better candidates for promotion, and those already in management positions to improve their management skills and effectiveness. This includes instruction in management practice and theory, human resources management and behavior, interpersonal communications in a business setting, marketing management, and business decision making.
The Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration with a Major Concentration will be awarded upon completion of the degree requirements, including general education and other graduation requirements as described in the college catalog.
RCC has only two international student admission requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent OR over the age of 18 (minors may be considered for special admission)
- TOEFL iBT 45 or equivalent
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Principles of Accounting
- Introduction to Business
- Business Law I
- Business Mathematics
- Management Communications
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Computer Information Systems
- Computer Applications for Business
Required for this concentration
- Principles of Management
- Applied Business and Management Ethics
- Human Relations
- HRM: Human Resources Management
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Management Work Experience
- Global Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
This Program Pathway will allow a full-time student to complete this program in 12-18 months. For students who require a part time pathway, please see a counselor for more information
Tuition fees: $394 per unit for international students.
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Use technology to analyze business decisions and to enhance business communications.
- Apply basic business and accounting calculations and analyses. Have an understanding of legal practices relating to business.
- Apply sound management practices.
In addition to outcomes for the Businesses Administration certificate, on successful completion of the Management concentration, students should be able to:
- Apply sound management practices.
- Analyze and apply appropriate managerial practices in one or more areas of ethics, human resources, quality management, operations, motivation, etc.
Message the school
About this institute
Riverside City College
Riverside City College (RCC) is one of the best colleges in the USA for many international students. RCC was founded in 1916 and is located in beautiful Southern California close beaches and many other major attractions in Los Angeles, San...
Why study at Riverside City College
Save over $80,00 (compare with UC) and receive up to $2,500 international student scholarship.
Located in Southern California near Los Angeles, just a 1-hour drive to the beach, mountains, and theme parks.
No SAT/ACT and low TOEFL/IELTS Score requirement. Just three simple and fast admission steps.
24/7 on-campus police service and support. Low campus crime rate.
Transfer 2+2 to top US Universities including UCLA, UCB, Columbia, USC, and more!
Want to know more about Associate of Science - Management Concentration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!