Luxury Brand Management MARichmond, The American International University in London
Luxury Brand Management MA
All available course dates
About this program
Luxury Brand Management MA
Our MA in Luxury Brand Management provides students with key strategic marketing and management skills, with specific focus on delivering knowledge in luxury brand management, branding, positioning, audience and market segmentation, new product launches and the acquisition of marketing channels.
Not only that but you will also gain two degrees, one from the UK and one from the US, opening up career doors on both sides of the Atlantic and internationally.
Real time insights of industry experts bring theory to life, with the help of Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design. Explore emerging trends in luxury brands, marketing strategy and management case studies, delivered in an interactive classroom environment. A regular speaker Program provides inspirational lectures from notable alumni and luxury brand industry professionals (from organisations such as Chanel) as well as a chance to visit luxury brand headquarters and fashion houses in London. Anna Wintour, Stella McCartney and Victoria Beckham are just some of the international fashion and celebrity icons who have taken part in the speaker Program.
The partnership with Condé Nast College also provides students with additional study material, accessible through their network of affiliate publications such as Vogue, Condé Nast Traveller, Tatler, Brides, Vanity Fair, and GQ, with access to the Vogue archive and a tour of Vogue House.
- UK first Degree minimum second class honours (2.2)
- US Degree with a minimum CGPA of between 2.5 and 3.0
- or international equivalent
- Academic Interview
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Contemporary Perspectives in Luxury Business
- Strategic Brand Management
- Consumer Culture Theory and Insight
- Advertising, Public Relations, and Sponsorship
- Emerging and Future Industry Trends
Plus one of the following:
- Luxury Product and Service Design
- Management Negotiation
- Digital and Social Media Management
- Entrepreneurship and Project Planning
Internship with Professional Research Project OR
Extended Professional Research Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- £21,000 (UK/EU)
- £21,000 (INT, US)
- Attend inspirational guest lectures atConde Nast College of Fashion & Design
- Acquire practical and applicable business skills
- Join a community that includes successful alumni like Gaia Trussardi
- Find internships with large luxury brands with our support
- Contribute to the student-run Richmond Fashion Society's magazine, videos and shows
- Gain a degree from the UK and the US with one Program and enhance your career opportunities
MBA, PhD, Parsons School of Design – New York, Central St Martins -UAL, London Business School, LSE
Luxury brands management, retail and fashion management, hospitality and F&B
Message the school
About this institute
Richmond, The American International University in London
At Richmond, The American University in London we offer a Liberal Arts education renowned for its flexibility and broad-based curriculum. We have campuses in two of London’s premier area – Richmond and Kensington. Our Liberal Arts approach is designed to...
Why study at Richmond, The American International University in London
- Our multi-disciplinary Liberal Arts degree programmes for undergraduates
- Our international and specialist education for postgraduates
- The UK university where you can graduate with both a UK and US degree
- Exceptional teaching – our students put Richmond in the top five London universities for overall satisfaction levels on the quality of the course – 2021 National Student Survey (NSS)
- Experience life in London, the top student city in the world
- Accredited Internships to enhance your employability
- Scholarships – making studying with us more affordable
- Study Abroad opportunities for undergraduates on a global scale
Want to know more about Luxury Brand Management MA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...