Industrial Organization EngineeringRey Juan Carlos University
Industrial Organization Engineering
The aim of the Degree in Industrial Organization Engineering is to provide newly graduates with the knowledge, techniques, skills and attitudes of the industrial organization engineer profession that can be summarized as follows:
- Train professionals capable of conceiving, organizing and managing production and service companies, as well as other institutions in all their functional areas and dimensions: technical, organizational, financial and human, with a strong entrepreneurial and innovation dimension.
- Authorize competent professionals to advise, project, operate, maintain and improve systems, structures, facilities, production systems, processes, and devices for practical, economic and financial purposes.
- Provide a comprehensive vision of the company, both from the strategic and operational point of view of the organization for the entire value chain oriented towards total quality.
- Value the importance of managing experience, knowledge and technology as key factors for improving competitiveness in the current environment.
- Train professionals to manage, evaluate and improve information systems based on information technology and telecommunications.
- Provide solid foundations in science, technology, operations management, production and business management.
- Promote skills and competences directed towards problem solving, initiative, decision making, creativity, analysis and critical reasoning.
- Train the graduate in a set of social, interpersonal, emotional and work competencies in a multidisciplinary and international environment.
- Transmit to the graduate a respectful attitude towards people, safety at work, social and environmental environment, based on the culture of continuous improvement, training and innovation.
- Enable graduates of technical skills and awareness that allows them to promote, organize and carry out improvements and innovations in processes, as well as in goods and services.
- Provide graduates with a pro-active and entrepreneurial attitude that will facilitate them to expand the companies for which they work with new lines of business or create their own company.
- Provide the necessary bases for autonomous learning, or to pursue postgraduate studies that allow you to deepen and / or specialize in different fields of organizational engineering.
The requirements for access to the proposed title are according to article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, modified by Royal Decree 861/2010, of July 2:
- To access the official master's degree programs, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree from Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution belonging to another member state of the European Higher Education Area, which will authorize access to university master education.
- Likewise, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they authorize in the issuing country the title for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title of the one in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For more information visit University website.
The full tuition price for local/EU students is 5892 EUR.
The full tuition price for International/Non-EU students is 30856.8 EUR.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
About this institute
Rey Juan Carlos University
Since its founding in 1996, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (URJC) has stood out among Madrid Public Universities for its dynamic, vigorous character, and its commitment to the progress of society through an excellent, quality educational system. URJC is spread out...
Rey Juan Carlos University
Want to know more about Industrial Organization Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win an iPad!
Take our survey and be in to win a brand new iPad for your studies! Your response will help future students find their perfect study abroad opportunity.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.