Msc in Geopolitics & Business (Campus)Rennes School of Business
About this program
Msc in Geopolitics & Business (Campus)
The MSc in Geopolitics & Business aims to train leaders who can anticipate the risks of the future and, above all, of seizing new business opportunities. The program ensures highly operational training in strategic watch and influence. It is designed to lead directly to a profession with high added value.
Bachelor or equivalent
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- TOEIC > 750
- IELTS > 6.0
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- Placement English test (similar to TOEIC) , at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the program.
- Previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- Native Language: English
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
By choosing this Master of Science, you will study courses such as:
- Strategic watch
- The vision of global leaders
- The games of influence in today’s crises
- General influence and lobbying
- Seminar Summit of minds
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- Non-EU students: €18.200
- EU students: €16.200
5 reasons to join this program :
- The detailed study of cartography allows students to address issues of geopolitics from a grounded and realistic perspective.
- Graduates are prepared for a profession with high added value.
- Students learn through a blend of concentrated, independent study and in collaboration with their peers during collective projects.
- Designed to train future leaders that are capable of anticipating risks and seizing new business opportunities.
- Encourages student entrepreneurship through close links with the School’s network and the ‘Innostart’ business incubator.
Rennes SB supports students on a daily basis in the development of their professional project.
Thus, throughout their program, Rennes SB students benefit from:
- privileged interlocutors,
- career workshops,
- events allowing regular meetings with managers and HR representatives from partner organisations,
- “My Career Platform” listing advice, internship and employment offers.
Message the school
About this institute
Rennes School of Business
More than just introducing our students to the world, we bring it to them. We turn education into a true exchange. Thinking beyond the frame means learning differently, to striving differently. Exploring new fields, looking for answers to tomorrow’s questions,...
Rennes School of Business
Want to know more about Msc in Geopolitics & Business (Campus)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!