Master in ManagementRennes School of Business
About this program
Master in Management
Our Master in Management programme offers students the professional and soft skills, knowledge, and practical experiences necessary to become highly competent managers in today’s global economy.
Such high-level management involves:
- 100% commitment to an innovative vision that breaks with convention,
- compliance with a code of ethics that ensures a responsible approach to business,
- efficiency, effectiveness and the ability to lead multicultural teams,
- value creation for a company and all its stakeholders.
Students gradually construct their own pathway, honing their competencies, personal development and interests. Throughout their Master in Management, students are mentored to foster their autonomy, diligence and professionalism. They also gain fresh perspectives by engaging with partner businesses and studying in partner universities across all five continents.
The Master in Management programme (MIM) is the perfect continuation for business major students, or a stepping stone for students with a non-business undergraduate degree.
Programme key figures
- Number of students – Academic year 2021-2022: 3101 students
- Graduation rate: 96% success rate
- Employment rate: 91% of students employed 6 months after graduation
- Rate of continuation of studies after the programme: 1,9%
- A strong academic background
- Bachelor or equivalent (Diploma)
- Rennes School of Business Management Aptitude Test (or optional GMAT or GRE test)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL > 80 IBT
- TOEIC > 750
- IELTS > 6.0
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE) > B2
- Placement English test (similar to TOEIC), at no extra cost. Available at the time of your acceptance into the programme
- Previous studies taught in English (minimum 2 years)
- Native Language: English
Candidates have to fill in the application form. The complete student’s file must be submitted to the admissions office.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information.
- Year 1: €13250
- Year 2: €14250
Application fees: €90
Rennes SB supports students on a daily basis in the development of their professional project.
Thus, throughout their programme, Rennes SB students benefit from:
- Privileged interlocutors
- Career workshops
- Events allowing regular meetings with managers and HR representatives from partner organisations
- “My Career Platform” listing advice, internship and employment offers
Message the school
About this institute
Rennes School of Business
More than just introducing our students to the world, we bring it to them. We turn education into a true exchange. Thinking beyond the frame means learning differently, to striving differently. Exploring new fields, looking for answers to tomorrow’s questions,...
Rennes School of Business
Want to know more about Master in Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!