MSc Artificial Intelligence
MSc Artificial Intelligence invites graduates and professionals with a background in computing or a related field to update their skills and professional network. The programme offers modules in a range of cutting-edge topics, including programming for artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, mathematics for data analysis, and ethics of artificial intelligence.
Why study this master's in artificial intelligence?
- Develop master-level skills in mathematics for data analysis and programming for artificial intelligence
- Gain highly desirable skills in artificial intelligence
- Learn about the ethical challenges of artificial intelligence
- Develop your skills in responsible innovation
- Build highly desirable skills in machine learning
- Gain business and entrepreneurial skills that will enhance your employability
- Experience a learning-by-doing approach to artificial intelligence
- Improve your future employment prospects
- Improve your professional network by meeting people with similar interests and different skills-sets
- Be part of a tech-literate, creative community
Ideal for: graduates and professionals with a background in computing or a related field wishing to update their skills and professional network by studying cutting-edge areas within artificial intelligence.
First, upper second-class honours degree, lower second-class honours (or equivalent non-UK qualifications) in a relevant subject, or an equivalent professional qualification in a related subject.
If you are applying directly from an undergraduate degree course without experience or professional practice, you must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of your chosen subject area.
In order to be eligible for this course, you will need to be a competent speaker and writer of English. This also applies if you are from the European Union, or if you're from a country outside of the EU.
You need to provide us with an IELTS or equivalent English language qualification, which demonstrates a minimum of 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each sub test) or CEFR Level B2 in each component.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Key study topics
- Artificial intelligence foundations
- Mathematics for data analysis
- Programming for artificial intelligence
- Innovation and responsibility
- Machine learning
- Business development
- Problem solving with artificial intelligence
- Ethics for artificial intelligence
- Dissertation project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- UK: Full time £10,400 | Part time £5,200
- International: Full time £17,000 | Part time £8,500
These are the types of artificial intelligence jobs you could potentially move into after graduation:
- AI engineer
- Data scientist
- Data analyst
- AI developer
- Games programmer
- Robotics scientist
- Machine learning engineer
About this institute
Ravensbourne University London
Ravensbourne University London is an innovative, industry-focused university located at the heart of London’s newest creative community on the Greenwich Peninsula. They're champions of creativity and collaboration, dedicated to giving their learners the specialist skills and opportunities they need for...
Want to know more about MSc Artificial Intelligence? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...