MA Luxury Brand ManagementRavensbourne University London
MA Luxury Brand Management
All available course dates
MA Luxury Brand Management
Our master's in Luxury Brand Management will enable you to blend design thinking and innovation models to redefine the luxury sector for the customer of tomorrow. Armed with customer market data, you will engineer new ways to influence the relationship between luxury brands, high-value services, consumer and market behaviours.
In a recent survey, our postgraduate courses scored 91% student satisfaction for creativity and design, and 93% satisfaction overall.
Why study this master's in Luxury Brand Management ?
- Help redefine the contemporary fashion marketplace
- Become a decisive leader
- See your creative visions come to life
- Tap into exceptional industry connections
- Explore factors behind disruptive movements in smart luxury
- Augment your skill set to stand tall in a highly competitive sector
- Study in a stunning new building in London's Design District
- Be a legacy-maker for The Institute of Creativity and Technology
Ideal for: experienced professionals looking to understand the global success factors of smart luxury
Entry Requirements for Home/EU
First or second-class honours degree 2:1 or 2:2 (or equivalent non-UK qualifications) in a relevant subject, or an equivalent professional qualification in a related subject.
If you are applying directly from an undergraduate degree course without experience or professional practice, you must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of your chosen subject area.
Entry Requirements for Non-EEA/EU
In order to be eligible for this course, you will need to be a competent speaker and writer of English. This also applies if you are from the European Union, or if you're from a country outside of the EU.
You need to provide us with an IELTS or equivalent English language qualification, which demonstrates a minimum of 6.0 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each sub test) or CEFR Level B2 in each component.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Key study topics
- Develop knowledge and research on the luxury sector, especially emergent markets in the BRIC countries, as well as current lead sectors in Europe and North America
- Develop a framework for designing a unique brand concept and identity supported by a branding strategy for generating commercial, social and environmental value
- Explore the context, scale, scope and shift in strategies within the luxury landscape – its territories, economics, design style and experiential influences
- Define ‘future luxury’ in the 21st century in terms of products, services and experience
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Tuition fees for UK students: £10,400
- Tuition fees for International students: £17,000
After studying for your MA in Luxury Brand Management, you will:
- Have the confidence and experience to accelerate your career in luxury brand management
- Have the capacity to evaluate in-depth data to paint a clear picture of the future luxury customer
- Marry design thinking with innovation models to help redefine what luxury means for the customer of tomorrow
These are the types of luxury brand management jobs you could potentially move into after graduation:
- Communications Manager
- Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
- Luxury Buyer
- Strategy Consultant
- Fashion Investment Analyst
- Internet Project Manager
- Head of Sales
- Brand Manager
- Head of Digital
About this institute
Ravensbourne University London
Ravensbourne University London is an innovative, industry-focused university located at the heart of London’s newest creative community on the Greenwich Peninsula. They're champions of creativity and collaboration, dedicated to giving their learners the specialist skills and opportunities they need for...
Want to know more about MA Luxury Brand Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...