Biomedical Science is the application of the principles of the natural sciences to medicine. This course is accredited by The Institute of Biomedical Science (IBMS) and enables you to learn about complex health issues and study the key aspects of disease and disease prevention in both practical and theoretical contexts.
The course covers all the major disciplines of pathology, histopathology, clinical chemistry, microbiology, haematology, transfusion science and
immunology and virology.
Why study Biomedical Science at Nottingham Trent University?
• We've got satisfied students. In the latest National Student Survey (2017) 100% of Biomedical Science students would recommend studying here.
• We have inspiring learning environments. You'll learn in some of the best teaching laboratories in the UK.
• We provide innovative accredited courses - we hold accreditation from the Institute of Biomedical Science.
• We’re delivering research with impact – Bioscience staff contribute to research activity in a number of areas. NTU has recently been awarded the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for research – the highest award achievable.
• We’re one of the top universities for offering placements. Our courses offer placement opportunities in the UK or abroad, giving you real-life experience employers are looking for, recent placements include NHS, Archipelagos Institute of Marine Conservation (Greece) and AstraZeneca.
• We’ve got an excellent employability record. Over 98% of Bioscience graduates are employed or engaged in further study six months after leaving.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Nottingham Trent University is a teaching intensive university. Our students are our first priority. This focus has led us to being named University of the Year 2017 by Times Higher Education and The Times / Sunday Times Good University Guide Modern University of the...
Nottingham Trent University
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...