MSc Financial Markets and Technologies
The objective of the program is to prepare students for a challenging and rewarding career in financial markets, to learn the art of managing risks thanks to technological tools and master the science of measuring risks.
Why join this programme?
- Earn a degree in Financial Markets and Technologies most sought-after by risk management banking and financial institutions
- Acquire a winning combination of innovative technical & managerial skills blending Psychology and Technology.
- Learn how to structure, price and hedge the risk of financial instruments.
- Immerse in real case studies (capstone seminar, financial simulation, MSc Project)
- Prepare for the Financial Risk Manager® professional certification (FRM) and benefit from the partnership with the Global Association for Risk Professional (GARP), the largest professional association in Finance
Chat live with students from NEOMA Business School
Do you want to know what it's like to study at NEOMA Business School? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
The MSc Financial Markets and Technologies program is designed for French and international students or professionals who either seek to gain further specialisation in financial markets or risk and financial technologies or even access a higher professional level.
We are looking for sharp candidates who have an openness to the world, a good dose of curiosity, and who are determined to learn. You are keen on doing "a little" statistics (and probability), use computers and you aim at reaching excellence in your career in France or worldwide.
Ideally, you are from a finance related background or business background with quantitative knowledge and skills.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree. Prior coursework in either finance, law or numerate disciplines (such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, economics or accounting) is highly recommended.
- Proof of your English ability is required during the online application process (language score in English equivalent to TOEIC 800,TOEFL (ibt) 83, (cbt) 220, IELTS 6).
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Students will learn leading edge topics to upgrade their understanding of finance and technology and better communicate with investors and stakeholders who seek to leverage their assets and control risks.
- Data Science for finance : the applications of statistical learning, machine learning and artificial intelligence to finance and risk management. NEOMA Business School’s approach links theory, implementation using R, and application to financial data.
- Behavioural finance : the application of psychology and sociology to enhance decision-making.
- Fintech : how financial technologies are changing the financial landscape, and reshaping career paths.
Students focus on fundamental disciplines (quantitative methods and foundations of risk) delivered in five courses ; they cover the FRM Level I curriculum with a greater depth on the treatment of derivatives products and markets.
Students also focus on human and psychological factors driving risk taking, thanks to a course on Behavioural Risk Management.
Students move to advanced concepts, with four courses covering the FRM Level II curriculum and focus on the use of new technologies, such as data analytics, which are powering the growth of the FinTech Sector.
Scholarships & funding
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
€ 17 300 per year
Upon completion of the programme, students will graduate with a Master of Science degree.
Driven by a strong and rising global demand for risk management professionals, financial technological innovation and changes in the regulatory landscape, Price-Waterhouse-Cooper, Deloitte and the CFA Institute agree on the fact that risk management is a key trend for Investment Management. The MSc Financial Markets and Technologies prepares for an international career in risk management, investment banking, asset management in market activities (sales, structuring, trading, operations) or research.
Positions future graduates can aspire to:
- Financial Investment Manager,
- Investment Portfolio Manager,
- Risk Manager,
- Risk Analyst,
- Financial Advisor,
- Compliance Manager,
- Quantitative Analyst,
- Financial Investment Manager,
- Investment Portfolio Manager.
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Why study at NEOMA Business School
- 150 years combined experience of delivering academic excellence in higher education
- 3 state-of-the art campuses: Reims, Rouen and Paris
- 3 international accreditations
- 9,500 students
- 100 different nationalities
- 170 permanent professors
- +62% of the faculty is international
- 1,200 professionnal teachers
- 6,800 companies
- + 200 key corporate partners
- 1 network of over 62,300 graduates
- 335 international academic partners
Want to know more about MSc Financial Markets and Technologies? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Clayton , Australia