MSc Digital Expertise for Marketing
The MSc in Digital Expertise for Marketing aims to train students in up-to-date digital marketing techniques, as well as give them the ability to adapt to rapidly changing job environment in the omnichannel digital business world.
This is achieved by developing strategic vision, market research skills, as well as exposure to the leading product digitalisation methods.
5 reasons to join the programme:
- The specialisation aims to develop a very applied set of skills, which will make the graduates highly competitive in the job market
- Industry certifications and qualifications are taught as a part of the specialisation (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ad, Facebook Ads, Hubspot Marketing Content, etc.)
- The students receive training in essential software packages (e.g. E-CRM software, data analysis software, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Majority of the courses contain a hands-on practical project that will allow students to test their skills
- Majority of the courses develop soft skills that are in high demand among the employers (e.g., team skills, leadership skills, communication skills, analytical thinking, creative problem solving)
Chat live with students from NEOMA Business School
Do you want to know what it's like to study at NEOMA Business School? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Careers in digital marketing are well-known for being challenging and exciting due to the fantastic opportunities that they provide.
- The first quality required by this major is a strong motivation, a real interest, a hard-working capacity, and an ability to adapt and learn fast.
- The second quality required is the technical proficiency, including analytical skills and advanced computer skills.
- The third quality is the spirit of innovation.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (Origin of the academic background : economy, business, science)
- Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS 6, etc.)
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Phase 1: Core Courses
- Digital Advertising
- Digital and Mobile Commerce
- Influence & Social Media Strategies
- Navigating Technology and Digital Disruptions
- Digital B2B Marketing
- Traffic Management & Search Engine Marketing
- Individual Trajectory
- Leadership Seminar
- Advanced Digital tools for creativity
- Data Analytics
- Ethics, Consumption and Technology
- Unstructured Data Analytics
- User Experience Design (UX)
Phase 2: Professional experience mandatory
Phase 3: Final dissertation
Scholarships & funding
NEOMA Business School supports and encourages the best international students to enter its programmes via an ambitious programme of excellence scholarships.
This scholarship and financial aid programme helps the best international profiles enter one of the programmes offered by the school. Determined based on the academic excellence and professional and personal achievements, the excellence scholarships aim to attract the best foreign students.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the institute website.
Upon completion of the programme, students will graduate with a Master of Science degree.
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Implement digital transformation in companies based on the global strategic vision, and knowledge of digital disruption techniques.
- Design digital marketing communications, and effectively deliver these communications to the target audience using a mix of digital media.
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative company-level and industry-level data, and draw managerial insights based on this data analysis.
- Implement multichannel distribution strategies driven by the the e-commerce and m-commerce sales.
- Understand the basics of designing successful digital products (websites and apps).
Careers to which you can aspire:
- Technology Evangelist
- Product Manager in a technology-driven industry
- Data Analyst
- Web/digital Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Web Traffic Manager
- Content Manager
- Community Manager
- CRM Manager
- Digital Designer (CDO)
- UX designer
About this institute
NEOMA Business School
Established in 2013, NEOMA Business School is a French business school offering a range of academic programs. The school was formed when Rouen Business School, formed in 1871, and Reims Management School, established in 1928, were merged. The school is...
Why study at NEOMA Business School
- 150 years combined experience of delivering academic excellence in higher education
- 3 state-of-the art campuses: Reims, Rouen and Paris
- 3 international accreditations
- 9,500 students
- 100 different nationalities
- 170 permanent professors
- +62% of the faculty is international
- 1,200 professionnal teachers
- 6,800 companies
- + 200 key corporate partners
- 1 network of over 62,300 graduates
- 335 international academic partners
Want to know more about MSc Digital Expertise for Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...